Make a unique rogue hero

Liidert

I need your advice guys. 

I'd like to make a rogue with full attack speed and dodge. 

A pair of daggers as weapons. 

I know that would be stupid to do it but I'd like to try. 

Daggers give low damage but they give more accuracy and critical hit. 

My rogue has 5/5 merciless and stealth and 3/5 gouge. 

Thank you in advance

Well, techno axes r a bit expensive and they don't have accuracy. 

Without it, it would be hard make damage even for an OP hero. 

I think to buy full Lord of Borea set, is it worthwhile?

http://www.ws-db.ru   Use this site and make your own set.

But if you trying to max out speed and dodge and still wanna have good accu, you will have to give up on crit or pene.

Edited by Lazylion

http://ws-db.ru/calculator#17631 there's for full atk speed + dodge with enough good crit accu and pene, but ye notice lesser hp, there's also rings with hp accu dodge but these rings is lvl 18 so your choice. If you want more dmg, you need give up on dodge. You don't need dodge if you're not the tank. So you could pick horror amulet and cloak with dmg + atk speed + life stealth Incase you want max dmg as well. I chose 22 set for explain cos there's cool daggers I like + there's not much different between 26, same kind of equips, 26lv daggers with atk speed is only horror ones (dagger of bloody Earl, but stun instead of crit), also there's 22lv amulet with mana regn If u don't mind hp, but no dodge (you could add more penetration to rings then).

It's hard to choose. 

My BD has full Nature Strength set :D without an horror equip (i'm too poor for to buy them). 

Well, i should have more hp (2.9k hp is too low) so it's a bit difficult to balance all stat. 

Maybe my first goal is to try to have as max Attack Speed as possible and have good percentage of accuracy and critical hit. 

It is pity to see that people want only high damage in party and don't see other statistics too. 

We should be unique and not similar to others

Edited by Liidert

On 2017-04-06 at 2:30 PM, Liidert said:

It's hard to choose. 

My BD has full Nature Strength set :D without an horror equip (i'm too poor for to buy them). 

Well, i should have more hp (2.9k hp is too low) so it's a bit difficult to balance all stat. 

Maybe my first goal is to try to have as max Attack Speed as possible and have good percentage of accuracy and critical hit. 

It is pity to see that people want only high damage in party and don't see other statistics too. 

We should be unique and not similar to others

My advice, Try get a build with Accu, speed, pene and hp. http://ws-db.ru/calculator#17671 with a lvl 8 guild and buffs it will be great.

Edited by Lazylion