Gladiatoor, Sapphire

Hello there!

Thank you for making dis gud contest, pretty simple and nice, since I had time this time, I'm gonna participate for my first time!

Anyways, here is my map. I hope you like it.

I'd like to present to you the "Fighter's Plateau"!

A Seal Arena map that has the half-snowy theme of the Mountain Clans main isle, Godgorrath!

grid.png

So how does this bad boy work?

The way it works is pretty simple (free from Arena-foreign mechanics like healing and buffing) and challenging at the same time, there are namely 3 different paths the players can choose once spawned. Marked with different symbols, each teleport leads to a specific exit, the star to the star, diamond to diamond, circle to circle. The reason why I changed the system of random spawn is that it disadvantaged the reviving team, where they split by luck, and it was hard to make a comeback after the first death. The teleports should be differentiated in the game by changing the colors of each one, yellow, purple, green, for example.

With this way, they could split strategically, or just stick together as one!

Another unique feature is how each spawning area leads faster to specific capture points, and two opposing exits are close to each other, so it would actually require a good communication between the team members to decide for which spawn to go. In this divided structure, you'd expect different scenario in each fight.

Also when you spawn you get to get a sneak peak of your opponents, what's cooler than that? You still can't touch them though.

Moreover, the cool (no pun intended) theme of the battlefield will give the players no chill! Because even when enemies aren't around there are 1 HP rats near one of the exits that could be killed and get some HP back if you got life steal. You probably thought that those are poop or sth, didn't ya.

A little bit about the design...

Here is a graphic designed that could show how it possibly could be done, in the pic I divided the teams into circle and star teams, to show where are their respawn places. I hope it is clear that each spawn of each team leads to a different place.

There might be some visual differences between the two versions, but practically they are same, like down, it shows that there is no snow, but in the end they are 2 blocks that can't be walked into. Reason is that 2 blocks of rocks wouldn't make sense as 2 high snow land.

Note: the graphic design is just an idea to imagine how it would be in the game.

new arena map.png

That's it, I hope you like it. Make sure to leave a feedback below! Cheers, and good luck for other contestants.:drinks:

Edited by gladiator

A very well thought arena, bro. 

This contest is becoming every day more challenging. I can't wait to see who will be the People's favourite!

May the best Warrior win! :drinks:

Thanks guys! Good luck.

11 hours ago, Jzargo said:

is it necessary to add rat's symbol? :sleep:'

So people wouldn't think it's another thing..

A graphic design is added!

Phew, took a lot of time and work, it was harder as I thought it would be, because of heights differences and stuff, it also led me to chance a little bit in the original grid design, because the grid design actually had some appearances flows when made graphic, so I'm actually glad that I thought of making a graphic one to see if it is actually possible to make the in the game. :biggrin: 

Edited by gladiator

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Wow!! Bro really nice! I wish I knew how to do that with my map too :clapping:

It's actually not as hard as you might think, you can do it with paint.

23 minutes ago, Julie said:

I love it:good:

24 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

Nice

Thanks!

I might be wrong but I don't think you can have space at the very edge of the map because that area is for crossing. So I suggest that you modify it a little, like this:

fhAW8Bt.png

3 minutes ago, Ninja Owl said:

I might be wrong but I don't think you can have space at the very edge of the map because that area is for crossing. So I suggest that you modify it a little, like this:

That's true, it should be rocks like the other upper edges. Thanks for pointing it out!

6 hours ago, Michael John Smith said:

I was gonna post something after i saw this I gave up WELLDONE :drinks: hope you win :D

Oh don't exaggerate, you can still try to win 15k coins though.:rolleyes:

14 hours ago, lallouss said:

bq26.gifkawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

bq30.gifput a suicide bomber who follows the players in the arena and ill vote for it

I feel offended

гг хорошая карта):good:

а теперь переводи* что написано:biggrin:

Edited by capcom

1 hour ago, capcom said:

гг хорошая карта):good:

а теперь передави что написано:biggrin:

i guess he likes ur map xd :biggrin:

i do too and looking at the poll i think many ppl do :happy:

gladiatoor with mcoin is gonna be too much OP xd