Higgings, EU-Emerald

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are welcome in my thread, where I will explain my idea for the Incoming Arena Update!:good:

The Ice Temple of Seals!

Not too Far ago, a warrior called Taurus adventured to the Grey Mountains with the hope to find some Crimson Corundums, which worth still a lot in Arinar. Alone, he walked for many days, through the snow storm, fighting and defeating every kind of creature who was standing in his way, but all he found was snow, and a empty Mine, once full of the precious red crystals. During the 7th day, hopeless, decided to go back in his Village, but, since it was late, he found a refuge near a cave and decided to take a rest. The next day, the sun brighted in the sky. He was pleased, because he almost forgot how the sun and heat could be so sweet. Full of Disappointment, he took what it remains of his stuff and started to walk back. At the middle of the path, he noticed  something shining in lontanance. Full of curiosity, the mighty warrior changed path and went straight to what is seemed to be a building made up of crystal. Amazed, he stood right in front of the crystal temple, and crossed in the threshold. The Temple had a great garden at the entrace, but suddenly the door behind him closed. "DAMN IT!"  - Said Taurus - "I need to find a way out!" - He thought, and suddenly a big ice wall appeared in front of him. He could read some words written on it. "Great glory you might have, if the Giant will be dead" it said. Suddenly the ice wall broke apart, and a giant Golem appeared in from of him. The fearless warrior got that the only way to go out from there was killing the Golem. An intense fight broke out, and only Harad knows what happened then...

Many days have passed since Taurus travelled, and his companions in the village started to worry about the faith of their Leader. With the need to find out what happened, 3 of the best friends of Taurus decided to go and seek informations about him. Prints in the snow have been cancelled already due to the snow storm which was still present there. The warriors noticed many rotten corpses of some weird beasts, and realized that only 1 man was brave enough to fight against them alone. They follow the path who led to the cave where Taurus slept. "There's something wrong" - said 1 of the warriors - " all the prints and the corpses disappeared from Nowhere going on from the cave. It might mean that Taurus walked back from the cave". At this point, another warrior saw the same light Brighting in distance. "Hey, what's that?" - he asked. "Perhaps our Leader went there?" - Asked the 3rd warrior. "Well, there's only 1 way to find it out...". With the hope in their heart, they ran through the path and reached the Temple in few minutes. Once they stepped into the Temple, they noticed a garden. And the body of a giant golem, broken into pieces. At the foot of the golem, they saw a grey statue. "You guys should see that..." - said one of the warriors. The statue represented their Leader, Taurus, victorious from the deadly fight against the golem. The statue was shining of a precious material, which was not stone. The warriors were amazed at the presence of such statue here. "What could it mean?" - Asked one of the warriors. 

Tired of  the researches, and demoralized due to the failure of the attempt to find their leader, the warriors, with the sadness in their heart, went back to the Village, but managed to gather the same materials the statue was made of from the temple, before going back. The centre of the Village now has got a magnificent statue of Taurus the Warrior, looking like the same statue they found in the Temple. Every young warrior was inspired of this story, and every child dreamt to be as strong as Taurus once they grow up.

This is the legend of the Ice Temple of Seals, where only the strongest warriors are able to enter in, fighting their enemies like Taurus did with his enemy. 

"Great glory you will have, if the giant will be dead" 

The Plant of the Ice Temple of Seals

Arena 1.jpg

The aim of my arena is to guarantee the dynamicity of the fight, giving everyone a chance to participate and win. 

arena 2 (1).jpg

The area will be set in the snow lands of Arinar. The trees and the grey ground are fully covered in snow. The only way to walk is by following the Yellow Path in the arena. 

The Strenght points of this arena.

Arena 3 .jpg

I studied this arena in order to give a chance to everyone, low amped/high amped as well as experienced and unexperienced players, to win. 

I apologize in case you are not able to read what I wanted to clarify in the last screenshot, and, for this reason, I am going to sum up what I wanted to create.

The Point of appearence of both the team are created in order to avoid the Istant K.O. of the character ( in the older arena, the enemy party could stand at the Point of Appearence of an ally and kill him isntantly ) or at least to make it harder.

I've decided to insert in the project some decorative item in order to make the arena as similar as possible to an ice garden. The trees located in the arena have been put mainly as a decorative item, and secondly to create something like an Obstacle. The difference between the trees and the Ice Walls consist, in fact, that the walls are just used as walls surrounding the arena. They do not affect in any way the battle. 

The Design of the arena makes sure that the focus of the fight is in the centre. I've put squares areas in some zones of the path ( mostly near the Capture Point n.1 - 2 )  to make the path itself larger in some points, so that it can allow to fight in other zones as well

And last but not least, I made sure that every single capture point had at least 2 way of escape. That will slightly decrease the chances of being trapped by a hard enemy team or, at least,  to fight him 1vs1 and not 3vs1. 

I apologize, again, if this thread is so damn long, but I really liked the idea of helping somehow the game to develop. Thank you Everybody for your time, and may the strenght of Taurus be with you all!  :wswink:

Edited by Higgings
Followed a Feedback: Added a tree in the upside right path of the red Team

Actually having at least two routes to each control point was stated as a must-have by Unlive in the Russian topic. Link: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/58357-20170330-конкурс-карта-арены-2017/&do=findComment&comment=1021424

3 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

Actually having at least two routes to each control point was stated as a must-have by Unlive in the Russian topic. Link: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/58357-20170330-конкурс-карта-арены-2017/&do=findComment&comment=1021424

He didn't post anything in the International section and, since I don't read the russian section, I felt the need to clarify it. 

Just now, Jzargo said:

Daria didn't mention anything :mellow:'

Exactly, she didn't. Anyway I've just checked the Russian Forum by using the translator, and I've seen the post that TheCabbage was talking about. 

However, as my defence, I do not read the russian section because I lack of Russian Language knowledge, and sometimes Google messes up translations. As a conseguence, I rather read the International Forum.

Moreover, I've unconsciously respected what the Developpers want from us, so thank you anyway to have warned me about this! :good:

Just now, Julie said:

Very well done!!!:drinks:

I'm very glad you like it. It took a while to create everything, and seeing that it is appreciated makes me satisfied. :friends:

Good luck in case you are planning to participate too!

:give_rose:

@Higgings I like it, great work bro:good: Only thing u need to think about is to have the same distance for both teams to everything, so fix the positions of the trees:biggrin:

Edited by Lazylion

36 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

@Higgings I like it, great work bro:good: Only thing u need to think about is to have the same distance for both teams to everything, so fix the positions of the trees:biggrin:

Thank you for your feedback bro.

Maybe I've got what you meant, and the place you are talking about. ( is it the tree on bottom right passage of the white team? )

Since there is a bit of time left, I might take all the maps again and either add or remove that tree, but it was put there on purpose. 

I will think what to do! Thank you again for the Feedback @Lazylion:drinks:

Edited by Higgings

32 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Maybr I've got what did you mean, and the place you are talking about. ( is it the tree on bottom right passage of the white team? )

Something like this, a mirror effect of em. But even without obstacles, the map is bomb   :1F640:

Map.png

Edited by Lazylion

Little Update about the map, Ladies and Gentlemen! 

Now, a tree has been added to the map in order to make the 2 opposite passages leading on the middle seal similar. Thank you for your feedbacks! :good:

4 minutes ago, Quote said:

Very good story and map design. Good luck in the contest!

P.S. Greetings from Russia :)

Woooow Thank you a lot bro!! :drinks:

And Greetings from Italy too! :good:

On 1.4.2017 at 3:03 PM, Higgings said:

The Point of appearence of both the team are created in order to avoid the Istant K.O. of the character ( in the older arena, the enemy party could stand at the Point of Appearence of an ally and kill him isntantly ) or at least to make it harder.

All looks fine and dandy, good job. But I don't understand how the appearance points will avoid being insta killed, that could still happen here.

Edited by gladiator

Thank you for the feedback! 

As I said, the aim was not to let other to insta kill the weaker party or, at least, to make it harder. As you can see, the spawn points have been put far away ( enough to let a player escape ) each other. In case you wanna try to spawn-kill a party, you have 2 choices

1. The enemy party gathers at one of the spawn points or at the middle between 2 spawn points. - doing that, the enemy party will necessairly leave at least 1 spawn point free and with a bit of chance the ally party will be free to run away and try to capture a point. That will "distract" the enemy party, which will try to stop the opponent who's capturing the seal,  and will allow the rest of the ally party to spawn and try to capture the rest of the Locations. 

2. The enemy party splits and covers all the Spawn points of the ally team. - in this case, the ally party will face the enemy 1vs1, which means stunning him and run away or fight him, or, if lucky enough, a 2nd ally will spawn at the same location of his team mate, who was trying to defeat his enemy, making a 1vs2 fight and giving a bit of chances again. Of course, the enemy party will try to come and stop, but in this case there will still be some Spawn points free. Here starts the fun, since you will need to be even smart to decide what Kind of strategy you are planning to achieve the Victory. The luck plays, obviously, a bit in this map, due to the Base exit which could teleport you anywhere in these 3 locations, but then it's the player's turn to decide what to do. 

Feel free to write again in case you still have questions. I will try to answer asap. :good:

Edited by Higgings
Tried to explain it in a better way.

20 hours ago, Higgings said:

Thank you for the feedback! 

As I said, the aim was not to let other to insta kill the weaker party or, at least, to make it harder. As you can see, the spawn points have been put far away ( enough to let a player escape ) each other. In case you wanna try to spawn-kill a party, you have 2 choices

1. The enemy party gathers at one of the spawn points or at the middle between 2 spawn points. - doing that, the enemy party will necessairly leave at least 1 spawn point free and with a bit of chance the ally party will be free to run away and try to capture a point. That will "distract" the enemy party, which will try to stop the opponent who's capturing the seal,  and will allow the rest of the ally party to spawn and try to capture the rest of the Locations. 

2. The enemy party splits and covers all the Spawn points of the ally team. - in this case, the ally party will face the enemy 1vs1, which means stunning him and run away or fight him, or, if lucky enough, a 2nd ally will spawn at the same location of his team mate, who was trying to defeat his enemy, making a 1vs2 fight and giving a bit of chances again. Of course, the enemy party will try to come and stop, but in this case there will still be some Spawn points free. Here starts the fun, since you will need to be even smart to decide what Kind of strategy you are planning to achieve the Victory. The luck plays, obviously, a bit in this map, due to the Base exit which could teleport you anywhere in these 3 locations, but then it's the player's turn to decide what to do. 

Feel free to write again in case you still have questions. I will try to answer asap. :good:

Well Idk, that's not very different from what we currently have, maybe I missing something. But anyway good luck.

Edited by gladiator

On 7/4/2017 at 1:50 PM, gladiator said:

Well Idk, that's not very different from what we currently have, maybe I missing something. But anyway good luck.

Well bro, I based my ideas on hypothesis after all. Like everyone did, I planned the arena and the way it should work, but no one can effectively know if it will really work. The only way to find out, is adding this plan in the game, and it will happen if the fair members of this Forum will decide so. 

Feel free again to write in case you have something to say, please :good:. I like to discuss with people who give ideas and nice feedbacks! :drinks:

20 minutes ago, Logrimy said:

Nice Work, I Like it!

P.S.: Sei italiano? :)

Thank you bro! :drinks:

P.S. si si hehe. Uno dei pochi in forum :biggrin:

On 7/4/2017 at 5:57 PM, Cirri said:

Great work my friend :) I'm looking forward to get a possibility to play on it :good:

Thank you for your support, my friend, and welcome in the forum! :drinks:

30 minutes ago, Hapimonas said:

I'm sure you can win mate. Just be optimistic ;)

I thank you a lot bro, but looks like my opponent has way better probabilities to win. People are chosing the best among the contestant, and in case Gladiatoor wins or any other chosen contestant will win, I will respect the choice of our Forum Members.

One thing is sure, i will not give up! There are still 5 days left to vote, and perhaps, something might happen, who knows? *Crossed Fingers*

I thank you a lot for your support! :good:

15 hours ago, Opboy said:

Good luck my friend !:drinks:

Welcome to the Forum bro, and thank you for your support!! :good: