Cultleader US Sapphire

This map will take a snow design, kind of like World Creation

Ok here's how my map works:

Spawning:

The red and the purple are opposite team spawn areas, the green dots will be the players. You spawn in the large areas shown and when you revive you will spawn at any one of the 3 randomly.

Pathways;

The white paths are typical pathways, nothing special. The dark blue is wet damp snow, it slows the player down. The light blue is slippery ice, it speeds the player up. The gold squamres are the seals.

Seals:

The black dots in the gold squares are an innovation I'll add into arena: they are mobs, preferably yetis. The will be about as strong as mini bosses corresponding to whatever the max level of the highest player in the arena bracket is. (If a 14 arenas with 17 their mobs will be level 18 because 18 is the highest arena bracket level for the 17 and 17 is the highest level player in the party.) Basically if the mobs are level 28 they can have about 12k hp and 450 damage(this isn't exactly how I think it should be, just basing it off of lvl 28 tougher mobs). If you take the seal and all the mobs are alive you will not get any points. If all mobs are dead you will get all points. If half the mobs are dead(for the seals with 2 mobs) you will get half the points. For the center(3 mobs) you will get 1/3 points if 1 mob is dead and 2/3 points if 2 mobs are dead. Seals will calculate points independent of eachother and the mobcount on one doesn't effect the points on another. Mobs have a 1 minute spawn and are worth 30 points when killed. The mobs are linked so when you attack one they'll all attack you. If 2 players from another team attack a mob the kill will be decided kind of how its decided who get's a drop or achievement in normal farming. When a mob kills a player no one gets points. Finally, you're team, of course, has to take the seal to get any points.

Warspeargridnew.png

Edited by Carpetlick
Adding info on mobs

Mobs, think twice!

Seems crazy, being attacked by players, mobs and if I can't kill all mobs (4 or 7?!! ) with possibly 12k HP each,  then my arena points decrease. Do I need to remember that before the new system we used to gain 2x+ AP/hour?!

If you intend to win the contest, my one suggestion is: delete any possibility to descrease the amount of ap, considering that players are going to vote for the winner.

The idea about slippery ice and wet damp snow is fun and challenging! I like this!!

1 hour ago, TheCabbage said:

AKasha, I think Carpet doesn't mean arena points but the points you need to have 1000 in order to win the match.

In this case, assuming there will be 3 mobs 36k HP in total attacking one player and the team should heal him, attack mobs and fight with enemies (time enough for the other team to revive).. wouldn't take a while to complete? I know that we aren't speaking to Arena champions - particularly I'm and I mind about any time wasted - but wouldn't then make the arena slower and consequently the Ap/hour decreased anyway? Please, correct me If I'm mistaken

It, actually, would be done a bit faster because now you have a completely new way to earn points. The 12k was just a number I threw out basing it off of tougher mobs. Also there's more skill involved, like if you see 2 mobs on the opponents seal do you kill the mobs n take the seal for points or do you leave the mobs alive which will make it so your opponents don't earn points.

10 hours ago, Carpetlick said:

It, actually, would be done a bit faster because now you have a completely new way to earn points. The 12k was just a number I threw out basing it off of tougher mobs. Also there's more skill involved, like if you see 2 mobs on the opponents seal do you kill the mobs n take the seal for points or do you leave the mobs alive which will make it so your opponents don't earn points.

I see. So all mobs give extra points and can be killed or not by the team, right?

"If you take the seal and all the mobs are alive you will not get any points"

In this case, do I get no extra points or no points at all?

well, I doubt this is faster having another team killing you, now with help of mobs. Seems too easy to gank once it makes the pt much more vulnerable, but I'd like to understand the mechanics only, far from me doing any criticism on anyone's work. ))

Criticism is appreciated. It's just adding another dimension of skill/planning. You will have to kill the mobs first to take seal. Your pt killing mobs gets your team points. If the mobs respawn you will have to kill them to keep getting points on that seal plus the extra points for killing them again. The mobs being alive simply stops the seal from giving you points.