Fraction Full

Captain Kilos

The Chosen and First Born fraction is full and I really want to make a character and level with my friend on US sapphire. How much longer do I have to wait till there's room to make a character? PS. Not interested in going to another realm 

no need more elves....

but i agree this is annoying. happened to a friend of mine as well.

Idk if it is for purpose to balance war or just bcs server is full. Some players make several bank char and many others don't play anymore. that takes a lot of place...

9 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

I really don't know but you and your friend could level some Legion characters in the meantime.

Already have a lot of Legion characters. I've done those starting question a dozen times. If I wanted to level up another Legion character I wouldn't have posted this topic... I just want to know how long I have to wait for some space to be cleared or if it's going to be full forever

There should be a "purge" like I have seen in another game. All accounts which were not used for a certain time will be deleted. That should make a litlle more space.

I think there is space. This is just them trying to get the population balanced. You can still create a sentinel character on an account that already has one.

Yup, ask if ur friends got any useless elf char for delete so u get space to make new char in server, I tried same b4 in eu when there was same prob