[Purify, normal] VS [Other skills]

Mayr

[Purify, normal] VS [Other skills]  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one of 3 build and I would really appreciate if you could support it with a reason.

• 1 H set up - good [normal hit, purify, shield bash, high block, higher defense and hp] Bad [Low FOJ dot damage, banner, heal, illumination, harad call]
    • 2H Magic amp- Good[ FOJ dot damage, banner, heal, illumination, harad call] Bad [low normal hit, low purify, no shield bash, no block, lower defense and hp]
    • 2H Physical amp - Good [Normal hit, purify damage] Bad [no block, lower defense and hp, lower FOJ dot damage, banner, heal, illumination, harad call]

First off I really could not get creative with the topic name sorry!

- When I say high or low its comparatively

- By 2H physical and magic amp Im referring to weapons having magic/physical as first stat that can be amped

- I've did my analysis with details I had and welcome inputs from all (palas especially)

- Please vote as this will also help the upcoming newbie palas to get a direction 

- I am no comparing Pala to any other class its just about the best build from what we have

- Tips and tricks welcome 

Just vote ! XD 

I was always a 1handed fan, especially now, I'm loving full block atm, getting 20-22.5% block, it works pretty good for me.

I use physical damage cloak and amulet with block rings, belt, and double block shield, 1h mace with magic enchant (might switch to pdmg again).

On 3/30/2017 at 7:21 AM, Jzargo said:

Awesome !

I wonder what his set up is, on the skills he heels crazy

On 30/03/2017 at 3:51 AM, Jzargo said:

i have watched these vids several times. That pala plays so well :ohmy:

• 4 weeks later...