What keeps you going?

Mayr

Hi Guys,

I have been a member of WS community for the last 5 years. I have made some awesome friends and love the game but i get bored quickly just quit for a few months and then miss the game and back. I come back to see people getting way strong that what was before and realize I cant keep up then work my way up and in a month or two I get around their scale the feel bored and quit  and the cycle goes on..

I have two questions for you

1) What keeps you going in the game?

2) Why do you play the class you are playing?

Friends keeps me stay on ws :)

also i have goals on playing ws.

What makes me play my current classes are the excitements and the delightfulness when people need you.

Edited by Lady Livi

Nothing :cray: keeps :cray: me :cray: going :cray: . :cray: Quit :cray: Warspear :cray: and :cray: live :cray: a :cray: happy :cray: life :cray:.

I :cray: was :cray: so :cray: happy :cray: when :cray: I :cray: was :cray: out :cray: of :cray: country :cray: for :cray: two :cray: weeks :cray: and :cray: I :cray: was :cray: instant :cray: pissed :cray: of :cray: as :cray: soon :cray: as :cray: I :cray: logged :cray: in :cray: again :cray:

I play coz its fun to be with friends and friends to be. I play a healer class a shaman coz i love to heal random players i meet on my way then they'll send me a message saying "thank you" which is not necessary and i'll just reply back with the cool smiley wearing shades with just two letters, "np"