[2017.03.27] The week of spring bounty! One week left till the end of the spring holiday!

Daria

2cNJ3jT.png

Warriors!

There is a few time left till the end of the Honoring of the Spring King event and the best way to end it is the week of bounty! So, it's high time to investigate Dungeons on the Blissful Isle more frequently, participate in the Guild tournament more eagerly and to be rewarded with remarkable prizes!

-
double drop chance of unique weapons with double bonuses in all holiday Dungeons;
-
double drop chance of the Tree of Life Guard costume and Forest Faun's decorative skins in holiday Dungeons;
-
double drop chance of the Wickedora, Midnight Owl and Wooden Clown costumes in all treasury chests and event stashes;
-
double drop chance of the Enhanced Skill Cooldown book and unique empowering relics from raid boss Momba on the Blissful Isle;
-
triple amount of Guild Points given in all holiday Dungeons;
-
double amount of Crimson Corundums given for winning the Guild Tournament (places 1-3);
- Guilds having taken places 4-10 in the Guild Tournament will be
rewarded with Crimson Corundums and Bronze Coffer (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement).

Moreover, there is also
a weekly rating tournament in the Guild Points category waiting for you!
First place - the Midnight Owl costume;
Second place - the Wooden Clown costume;
Third place - the Wickedora costume.

The event starts on 27.03 at 12:00 CET and will last till 03.04 11:00 CET.

See you on the Blissful Isle!
AIGRIND

- double drop chance of the Wickedora, Midnight Owl and Wooden Clown costumes in all holiday Dungeons;

daria..u sure the costumes gonna drop in dungeons or u meant the chests?

I think you mean double drop chance of Owl, Clown, and Wickebora costumes in holiday chests and not dungeons?

daria..u sure the costumes gonna drop in dungeons or u meant the chests?

Yep, you are right, corrected it in the text. Thanks, guys! :give_rose:

Daria will there be no 50% sale on all new and noteworthy items?? I was gona buy coins if there was but Looks like that's a no .

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, Turtle said:

Daria will there be no 50% sale on all new and noteworthy items?? I was gona buy coins if there was but Looks like that's a no .

Me too

• Daria unpinned this topic
Just now, vla-wot said:

Hello, Admin  Eu-Emerald  MagnaCarta cant level up to 10 guild server down 

Alrdy reported it, daria said 15 min til it`s online again:good:

• Daria locked this topic