Where can find an ayvondil guide? :)

Pixel

I would like to know which dgs need reputation and which ones dont.

Also since Ive decided to camp at 26(rogue), which dgs would you recommend me to regularly for drops and gp?

Im asking cos I heard there are 4 dgs and Im not sure which ones are outdated.

Thanks fr reading!

There are four different towns on Ayvondil at the moment. At the first town you have to complete the reputation and dungeon quests easy, normal and hard in order to move on to town two and there you have to do the same to move on to town three. At town three and four you won't have storyline quests for the dungeons anymore which means that you only have to finish up the normal storyline without doing reputation to move on to the next town.

However, to do all dungeon levels you have to have 5k reputation from the town in which the dg is which you would like to do.

At level 26 you won't be able to get dungeon drops from the first two towns, but from town three and four. It takes some work and patience to get there :D But the drops will be worth it, especially from town four .-.

Oh and that you won't be too confused:

Town 1 dg -> Rotten Gardens or short RG

Town 2 dg -> Short form is TT, I forgot the whole name xd

Town 3 dg -> Tree of Seasons, short TS or Tos

Town 4 dg -> Technopolis, short TP

Edited by Julie

@julie You are awesome! I wish I could like both the comments, but seems ive reached my quota for today.

One last question just to confirm, I dont need 5k rep in t1 & t2 to do heroic dgs in t3 & t4 right? Just the yellow quests will do?

Awww thanks! :D

No, you don't need 5k reputation in town1 & 2. You just need so much that you can do the storyline quests for the hard dungeon level to move on to the next town. At t3 you don't need reputation at all if you only want to move on to t4 .-.

@julie You are awesome! I wish I could like both the comments, but seems ive reached my quota for today.

One last question just to confirm, I dont need 5k rep in t1 & t2 to do heroic dgs in t3 & t4 right? Just the yellow quests will do?

I'll do it for ya :D