Guild FearClan, lost leadership due inactivity

nabnecro

Hello, I have a warlock on US-Sapphire (Megamasso) and he was the leader of the FearClan guild. Due to inactivity, the leadership passed to a player named "Tawar" and I would like to ask him or a gm to return the guild to me. In my opinion this whole guild leadership passing due to inactivity system is very annoying and doesn't benefit the players at all. I mean, a guild is the most expensive and time consuming thing to upgrade in the game and you can lose all that just because you haven't logged in a while? It's kinda unfair.

Edited by nabnecro

It really is. :/ It's not like the guild suffers hard bc of leader absence. The leader should be able to add a bonus rank to 1 member, which would grant leadership if the leader won't come back on. If the rank isn't added nobody would become the leader.

Wtf. didn't knew this could happen...

Perhaps they did this intentionnaly so that guilds are less likely to stop to up, but there are lot of chances that the player who get guild leadership is not able to up it himself :/

Hope u'll get ur guild back bro. Now i find myself so lucky: i left game for 2 years but all ppl left too so i kept guild leadership ;D but was lvl1 guild anyway.

Two questions: what is the time limit that makes u loose leadership?

and why everybody left AoA after Hassn ban if it was possible to get leadership after a while and keep guild active?

Hassn kicked all their members so this incident couldn't be happen lol. He stopped his legacy once for all.

In my opinion this whole guild leadership passing due to inactivity system is very annoying and doesn't benefit the players at all.

yes it is :facepalm:

Edited by Jzargo Archmage

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good news, I got my guild back. From now on I will kick everyone from the guild before going inactive. For the ones who care, I'm giving a shot on Charmer (necro is too weak on the current meta and not useful for arena or pvp).

Ummm no leadership passing in completely fair and I'm happy they put it in. Why should other players in the guild be effected by you refusing to take 30 seconds to log on in a 24 hour period? With you off players can be promoted/demoted to or from heir status, heirs can abuse their power, all because you are lazy. 

Idea:

1- Demote all before you quit.

2- Invite a some of your other characters.

3- Make them heirs.

4- ????

5- Profit!

yes this i what i do, i kick all before i take long break.

But i don't like it, since it's not fair for members and heirs who helped u and who are homeless then

I'd like if it was possible to set the time limit, with a max duration of like one year. But well, i guess everybody would set at 1 year...

Yes, why make a life of a guild leader who's going inactive easier if you can instead force him to manually kick every single player on the guild. You guys should assign for a QoL manager job on Blizzard. They need more smart people like you working there.

Edited by nabnecro