[2017.03.20] Game servers stop 21.03

Daria

DqDTfGU.jpg

Dear players!

Attention! Our game servers will be stopped on Tuesday, 21.03.2017, at 08:30 CET due to fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable
for about 40 minutes.

As a result there will be:
- fixed graphic bugs on Blissful Isle;
- corrected errors and added missing markers for quests on Blissful Isle;
- fixed the bug with all monsters merging in one group on a location in Yellow County;
- corrected the work of Magic relic of deceptive control: now its buff is cast on the character himself;
- restored ignore list on EU-Emerald.

And the most important - drop restriction in solo Dungeons is changed. Now, you have the reward even if you are one level higher than the recommended in the Dungeon.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.
AIGRIND

Now, you have the reward even if you are one level higher than the recommended in the Dungeon.

I have this suggestion in my mind, thanks ;D

- corrected the work of Magic relic of deceptive control: now its buff is cast on the character himself;

I think it was good on shaman or druid shield skills :nea:  .

And the most important - drop restriction in solo Dungeons is changed. Now, you have the reward even if you are one level higher than the recommended in the Dungeon.

Lvl 13 players will be happy, but i don't think i'll change many things for the other, since nobody stays lvl 7, 17, 21 or 25. 2 levels would have been nice!

But that's still better than nothing. Ty Aigrind for having heard us! :clapping: :give_rose:

i got level 22 yesterday wtf?????????????????????????????

WHYYYYY ONLY ONE LEVEL? omg  :

please level 22 get drops? okay?

thanks  :give_rose:

WHYYYYY ONLY ONE LEVEL? omg :

You are doomed

WHYYYYY ONLY ONE LEVEL? omg  :

thanks  :give_rose:

I really would like two lvl as well

But i think they won't change.

U are really unlucky

corrected the work of Magic relic of deceptive control: now its buff is cast on the character himself;

No understand...

that relic works on aggro for bds too. i always wondered when i used aggro on enemies, that positive buff went to my enemies instead on my  char. 

Attention!

After today's game servers stop some players may experience problems with launching the game (it crashes). On 10:00 CET our game servers will be stopped again due to the fixing of this issue.

The problem with incorrect displaying of quest markers on the mini map will also be fixed.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
AIGRIND

Attention!

After today's game servers stop some players may experience problems with launching the game (it crashes). On 10:00 CET our game servers will be stopped again due to the fixing of this issue.

The problem with incorrect displaying of quest markers on the mini map will also be fixed.

AIGRIND

Ok boss

Attention!

AIGRIND

How much time?

[/color]

And the most important - drop restriction in solo Dungeons is changed. Now, you have the reward even if you are one level

Thank you i level up to 25 forgot use perme was so sad but now thnx i can spam dg 24 and go 26 after event

• Daria locked this topic