[2012.06.22] Warspear Online 2.10.3 Update

Kuzmitch

my nokia 5800 expressmusic works fines. no crashes at crossing and my android still can link into chat.  :)

Good thing I can't link on android or ppl'd be jockin my new sets every time I'm in riff or legion y'all know me :wacko:

i agree... i have a symbian based nokia e63 and every few crossings my game shuts down  :wacko: .

Not good at all, please fix it soon before i give up altogether.  :cray:

dont use sound :facepalm: okk so the big problem is: this game is to big for symbian :aggressive: dev you need to try to make the items and a part of the grafic down...post them on server. Try to play the game no sound...wont crash  :blush:sorry for my eng...

i agree... i have a symbian based nokia e63 and every few crossings my game shuts down  :wacko: .

Not good at all, please fix it soon before i give up altogether.  :cray:

i have e63 and the same problem, if i use sound the game crash...dont use sound and put your phone on silent, you will have no problem playng

dont use sound :facepalm: okk so the big problem is: this game is to big for symbian :aggressive: dev you need to try to make the items and a part of the grafic down...post them on server. Try to play the game no sound...wont crash  :blush:sorry for my eng...

After 3.0 update game will be even bigger  :spiteful:

waiting for 2.10.4  ;D

hope the into chat option comes back  :facepalm: + warspear keyboard (i miss it) :'(  my phone keyboard very slow... :facepalm:

:lol: Boars at montains side first island, near cave with spiders and bats is punching us in real silient mode :lol: no sounds with em' ;D

3.0..ill delete all my char and start the new classes taugh now my bladedancer is lv 20 and ranger n my druid is lv 18 so sad man ;D

They made some new classes' skills so good that people will leave firstborn and mountain clans  :facepalm:

dont delete your ranger  :lol:  they always good  :spiteful:

Its been about two months and I completely forgot about this game... Why am I not suprised... Boring as ever! I can finally see through this game and I see how cheesy it really is. I truly dont like this game anymore :'(. Nothing about this game will pull me back at this point :facepalm: Goodbye, Warspear. UNINSTALL

New bug!

Every time I press the home button on my android to go to my home screen.. and then try to go back to the warspear app, it freezes. Wont let me do anything but go to the title screen. Then its just frozen and wont even let me close the app. Only "minimize" when I press home button.. then I gotta wait about 5mins til the app closes itself (dont have an app kilker or task manager on mobile)

Try posting in support section.....