[2012.06.22] Warspear Online 2.10.3 Update

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Опубликованное фото

We have updated «Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth» to version 2.10.3 for all platforms. The major improvements are fixes with sound glitches and stability of the application. This update is not required to play, but recommended.  You can download update from the following page: http://warspear-online.com/aa/download/.

Updated version in Apple App Store and Nokia OVI Store will remain in one week.

Happy playing!

AIGRIND development team.

is any system requirements for runing this game? i have upgrade my OS to 12.04 LTS using wine and cant start the game anymore.  :crazy:

not sure this is good or not coz im not download yet. ::)

download new Version for PCs > uninstall old > install new > play.

duck OFF, NOTHING CHANGE. NOW IM SURE THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING. THIS ALL UPDATE JUST A SHIT. NEXT UPDATE IM REALLY SURE JUST SHIT.!!

:wacko: :wacko: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dear Kuzmitch, the new version for symbian can't be installed because the file is damaged. Please do something because I have deleted the old 2.10 file. Thanks

My Update From Ovi Store Was V2.10.1, is this correct?

Kuz said new version will come

OVI and AppStore in one week

just play old one, nothing change at new one. :facepalm:

impossible to install Symbian version of the game. When istalling almost completed it says "FILE CORRUPTED" . My phone Nokia 5235. Symbian 9.4. Please. upload SISX version that can be installed without problems.  :( :( :(

Can't install the symbian .sisx file. Says "file corrupted". Thankfully I haven't deleted my old 2.10.2 file yet.

Please re-download SISX-file. This issue was just fixed.

if android cant link items download 2.10.0 http://www.4shared.com/android/spP3Tr5e/warspear_2100.htm&showComments=true  :)

in 2.10.0 can link item but game crashing when try to write something next to link item :(

in 2.10.0 can link item but game crashing when try to write something next to link item :(

well, there's a little trick. after linking an item don't click on chat box (don't start message popup) but force open keyboard and type the rest of the message manually (swype wont work). i can force open keyboard on my phone by long pressing menu button (see attachment)

17294_.png

Why is it using your phone keyboard?I want warspear keyboard I mean what's the point when you click in to type something another box coming up that u have to click too? Give us warspear keyboard not phone keyboard :facepalm:

Is there a way to revert back to the 2.10.0 version after updating to a later version?

A little background.  I'm using a Droid (Bionic); however,  I didn't experience the same crash problem as many have described with linking items in the 2.10.0 update.  There were other bugs identified with 2.10.0 so, subsequently, I updated to the newer 2.10.1 version not fully realizing that I would lose the capability to link items.  I then updated to 2.10.2 hoping to get the capability back.  Reading here the 2.10.3 version still doesn't fix the problem.  I suggest making the ability to link or not link a toggled choice in setup or something like that.  This would allow those that didn't have the problem to keep using link.  Any thoughts?

Some of u need to chill out lol let them do their jobs its a whole lot harder to build ammorpg then u guys think it is page after page of coding just for the simplest of games

Today i chanced my phone back to symbian and now i cannot play. Choose i dont have 2.10.2 anymore and 2.10.3 says sisx file is corrupted. Pls fix this problem

Please in next update solve the cross bugs in Nokia. Every ten minutes at least when I cross the game crashes. Do something :(

well, there's a little trick. after linking an item don't click on chat box (don't start message popup) but force open keyboard and type the rest of the message manually (swype wont work). i can force open keyboard on my phone by long pressing menu button (see attachment)

Good one  :good: i always used that thing then we couldnt use our phones keyboard

Now the problem is other. When I try to install say: update error

Did you deleted old version of game before installing a new one? If u know your account information, like password and login, write this info to somewher, for to not lost it. Then delete old version of game. And find folder :warspear" (where you installed old version) and delete it. Then reload your platform. (pc, smartphone). Download a new client file to free space of your platform. And install it, manually put account info into new game client after succesful installation. Check up settings. And have a nice play. (If it not helped you, i am sorry).

Regards.

Please in next update solve the cross bugs in Nokia. Every ten minutes at least when I cross the game crashes. Do something :(

i agree... i have a symbian based nokia e63 and every few crossings my game shuts down  :wacko: .

Not good at all, please fix it soon before i give up altogether.  :cray: