Vote To Get Counterattack Back

Should We Get Counterattack Back?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Get Counter Attack Back?

• Only For PvP (Player vs Player) ``Arena``
    • Only For Pve (Player vs Monsters) ``Dg``Bosses`` etc
    • For Both PvE and PvP
    • NONE NOT PVP OR PVE

I really like the bd class but its a huge shame that some random people come to ws, throw their money in and amp and then rule the arena. I believe most of them aren't even skilled. :P I guess we need a nerf but then who's gonna protect them poor low levels from +10s? :D :D

Edited by SchnabelTier

He he that's true, it's looks like everyday there are new +10 BDs coming out of nowhere.

Different with other classes that aren't too popular. Take a look at priest or ranger, the +10 ones are old players ;D and extremely rare

Edited by Jzargo Archmage

He he that's true, it's looks like everyday there are new +10 BDs coming out of nowhere.

Different with other classes that aren't too popular. Take a look at priest or ranger, the +10 ones are old players ;D and extremely rare

Skills > Amps

A low amp priest can still be a bad problem against unskilled +10 players

Nice joke

A joke is if you think my sentence makes no sence.

Or either you found always people who rely in amps against you. Which would explain your reply.

Low amp priest can't do anything bro, but if it was warlock then I might be agree with you.

No classes with low amp could beat +10 except warlock, they still have a chance to win against +10 unskilled ppl.

Low amp priest can't do anything bro, but if it was warlock then I might be agree with you.

No classes with low amp could beat +10 except warlock, they still have a chance to win against +10 unskilled ppl.

I stay with my idea. I managed to defeat +10 players with a PvP set at +7. I won't be able to defeat them anymore, since i changed my hybrid build to a full PvE.

But everyone has his opinions, and I'll respect yours :good:

I can see someone who likes provoking others instead. :)

If you take people opinions as hatred, then you shouldn't have created a poll ;)

I can see someone who likes provoking others instead. :)

If you take people opinions as hatred, then you shouldn't have created a poll ;)

Pretty much! :D

We all know what would happen if it got back to where it was again. And also making it op again only for PvE has no logic. I don't mean to insult you or say it would be awfull. But it wouldn't make sense since every skill works on some kind of logic. Being able to fully reflect damage from mobs, and even beyond, but not players' damage?

My opinion is that bladedancer is the least class who deserves a buff in any particular way lol

Aren't there other skills from different classes which should receive a buff?

Basically yes. But since players take a buff like "Omg what have u doneeee!1!1 now this class tooo oppp omgg", we always try to avoid the "Let's buff" topic, or at least, that's my case. But ya, the reasonment is totally appropriate.

• 4 months later...

Bladedancers are useless characters now what u guys done other characters not get nerf but bds got nerf and bds became cancer in every kind pt in pve and in arenas also slow attack and get stun by warlocks necros barbs druids mages dks and now charmer also 

I done a mistake to made a bd and i done a 2nd mistake to play this unfair game

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2017 at 1:14 AM, Karanveer said:

Bladedancers are useless characters now what u guys done other characters not get nerf but bds got nerf and bds became cancer in every kind pt in pve and in arenas also slow attack and get stun by warlocks necros barbs druids mages dks and now charmer also 

I done a mistake to made a bd and i done a 2nd mistake to play this unfair game

Accept the fact that you are no longer invincible.

18 minutes ago, koszpl said:

I bet all of them made DKs or Barbs after counter nerf

Nahhh theyre all still nuking everything with their hamstring and damage skill spam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

now you cant do many thinks with new counter basicaly its a shit, in pve mages can farm alone t3 bosses and t4 too, faceless ,spawn anf others, bds cant, similar problem in dgs now bds die too easy and its a better idea take a mage or rang for more dmg,bds cant tank in area now with thi nerf and new agro sistem, in pvp go see videos of bds vs dks,shamans,locks,rogues,charmers,barbarian.etc bd cant do anythink vs basically all the classesin pvp. if you are gonna nerf a balance skill like old counter then nerf all the cc chains of mc in pvp and in pve just back to ther normal dmg(u nerf  the damage of the others skills too) thanks for read and sorry for my bad english

I know that you want to be able to solo arenas and all of waspear ( Which isn't going to happen thank the lord) that's why I chose no.

On 17.10.2017 at 6:17 AM, stroopdark1989 said:

now you cant do many thinks with new counter basicaly its a shit, in pve mages can farm alone t3 bosses and t4 too, faceless ,spawn anf others, bds cant, similar problem in dgs now bds die too easy and its a better idea take a mage or rang for more dmg,bds cant tank in area now with thi nerf and new agro sistem, in pvp go see videos of bds vs dks,shamans,locks,rogues,charmers,barbarian.etc bd cant do anythink vs basically all the classesin pvp. if you are gonna nerf a balance skill like old counter then nerf all the cc chains of mc in pvp and in pve just back to ther normal dmg(u nerf  the damage of the others skills too) thanks for read and sorry for my bad english

I seem to solo t3/4 bosses just fine on my bd. Did spawn too with a minion.

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Give it back to pve so these peoples SHOULD stop complaining and rly, who cares if skill is op in pve

What if they use the "Pve skill" in Pvp? I would love to see that.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Kejn said:

I know this thread is dead but what if counter used BD's parry stat as a chance to proc?

its a nice thought, someone looking for a balance instead of going back to overpowered

its also nice that it can go well with bd parry skill, and will encourage more people to level up parry

and give bd a new nice build

thou that won't be enough for bd's sense you can't really get much parry

bds wont stop until they are on top of every other class, like the old days!

after all that why they made there bd's because it was overpowered (at least people who knew bd was overpowered)