Vote To Get Counterattack Back

Should We Get Counterattack Back?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Get Counter Attack Back?

• Only For PvP (Player vs Player) ``Arena``
    • Only For Pve (Player vs Monsters) ``Dg``Bosses`` etc
    • For Both PvE and PvP
    • NONE NOT PVP OR PVE

Well right now it is a skill that people don't even want to buy it, and 90% of people that had it dropped it. I think that fact should be considered. They asked a nerf, and the result was to make it useless.

Such a useless poll.

1st: that's not really a "vote to get counterattack back" but more "vote about where do you want counterattack to work"

2nd: Every bd will click on "For both pve and pvp". A poll does not work this way dude, everyone should be able to vote and, to be called "Fair", you should have added the option "I don't want counterattack back"

3rd: Get used to the fact that most prolly they won't give you an anti-touch skill again. Better for you to study what a bladedancer can really do, instead of complaining for 1 skill only.

I honesly think a better nerf would be:

1. Reflect the same damage the opponent deals to us, not more.

2. Works only on melee attacks/skills.

I like this idea, but i think rogues will really suffer from it, and since BD are still very good... i'm for leaving CS as it is

GUYS FOR PVM PLS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IF NOT FOR PVP

GUYS FOR PVM PLS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IF NOT FOR PVP

The amount of "S" will not increase your chance to succeed, just sayin' ;)

Why would a skill get a buff when it alrdy received a nerf?

Because it's even useless on 4/4 and all other skills at 1/4 are more useful :D

Therefore I would like to have a little buff on the pve level. Maybe not as strong as it used to be, but at least so much that it's worth it using it again.

Edited by Julie

Because it's even useless on 4/4 and all other skills at 1/4 are more useful :D

Therefore I would like to have a little buff on the pve level. Maybe not as strong as it used to be, but at least so much that it's worth it using it again.

Well every class has better and worse skills. The overall power level of bd is allready high so any buff would make the overall power even higher, if you understand what I mean Edited by Mercurry

Well every class has better and worse skills. The overall power level of bd is allready high so any buff would make the overall power even higher, if you understand what I mean

True, but the thing is that it is absolutely useless. There is nothing you can use it for :D Like really nothing

True, but the thing is that it is absolutely useless. There is nothing you can use it for :D Like really nothing

Yes, that's the whole point. I admit that it was op, but now it's definitely not an eskill worth 40k.

I don't think he was being quite serious about it :D

I don't think this thread is serious either. But since everyone is writing...

:blush: :D