Dungeon difficulty

Ajingreat

Keep it realistic please...

Target the dungeon towards +6-8 amp and see that the higher amps have faster runs, not like how it is right now(+10+minion+pots=completion).

Tp dungeon drops are too monopolized , with the few parties (yes i mean few) that can farm it bluntly demand as much price as they will.

Krunos was a nice dungeon, difficult but can take it slow and counter,while tp is just hell with insane gear demands.

Target it towards +6 and +10 will just do it more and get more

Doesn't matter, they are selling it to other people anyway, and we need more. :D

Which dg do you mean? This event dungeons? If so then yes please, make the bulls stronger or

something, I wanted to get the tin man smiley and I literally used all the gift life scrolls and summons on

1 dungeon run, good thing I managed to pull it off.

Doesn't matter, they are selling it to other people anyway, and we need more. :D

Which dg do you mean? This event dungeons? If so then yes please, make the bulls stronger or

something, I wanted to get the tin man smiley and I literally used all the gift life scrolls and summons on

1 dungeon run, good thing I managed to pull it off.

I actually meant tp, spring is kinda possible if u understand and use minions pots, tp on the other hand has crazy gear requirements where minion and pots dont do much.

I actually meant tp, spring is kinda possible if u understand and use minions pots, tp on the other hand has crazy gear requirements where minion and pots dont do much.

What is tp? Technopolis?

A greed.