[2017.03.06] Update Warspear Online 6.4: Mysteries of Blissful Isle. Release.

Daria

are there any servers who still participate event ? need to nerf bosses who can heal themselves and double the drop rate from chest :blush:

I'm sure many ppl will join event again

event is dead in EU

This event has been a fail. Dungeons are nearly impossible to complete and farming the mobs is the same as the dungeons

Dungeon aren't that hard but it's not worth to spam

If devs will make the events even more hard, I think it'll be the end of the game.

I prefer the last spring event more than this one.

Why do three mobs must attack together a hero hitting so hard?

I don't like this new system... and this spring dinamic event too!

Dungeon aren't that hard but it's not worth to spam

last spring the dgs dropped bonewinged costume for a time. Hopefully there'll be something similar this time before event ends.

Double drop might not cut it cos ppl are struggling to sell most of these new weapons and tree skins.

last spring the dgs dropped bonewinged costume for a time. Hopefully there'll be something similar this time before event ends.

Double drop might not cut it cos ppl are struggling to sell most of these new weapons and tree skins.

I really hope for a Snorlar Costume Drop :

and accessories from crafting too, so many drops last year. :crazy:

and Wickedora event was extremely easy

• Daria unpinned this topic
  • Daria locked this topic