[2017.03.06] Update Warspear Online 6.4: Mysteries of Blissful Isle. Release.

Daria

Sadly lvl 28 dungeon is still too hard for me just like last year (not with that level).

Bulls are just like cheerleaders' team that, in this case, pop up from the chest...

I finished it, for luck, only twice after several runs...

Last but not the least the boss can usually recover his energy...

I give up :cray:

Same here...Hamstring, Pit and then fear is an epic combo :D

Now the story changes. My aim is not to lose a moment when we kill it :D

That boss is ridiculous af! There's no way we could kill it with 1pt or 2.. 1million players having quest everyday and only 1pt has the chance to finish it. So if you're noob,.. no achievement + quest for you

It isn't fair :cray:

Why don't they make dungeons in base of the stats of the hero?

Only high amp heroes can complete it easily.

When i tried to do it I always went on slowly without to be in hurry but it's the same...

:cray:

i did dg 20 with my necro 18 (quite good). was ok, even without heal minion, but still need some pots.

But lvl24... i just wanted to try once at least. I stacked max event buff+minion+pots and entered.

And then second area: the area with hidden ennemies. after 2 hexes got two wyverns hitting 350 each :bad:. i try to move to make them evade, in order to take them one by one, but i just find a spider. And die in a few seconds.

Of course i have some resi wich is bad. But still i think it's hard to take less than ~280 dmg per hit from those mobs if u have magic class, except if u are high amped.

And of course the boss is the hardest part of the dg.

I think this event is too hard. even mobs u need to kill to get chocolate hearts are OP.

I know mcoiner need to have some advantages, bcs WS is a business, but that's too much. Most of my non-mcoiner friends or the new ppl i meet quit game bcs of this, while there are so funny parts!

My suggestions:

-make different dg difficulties in event, OP players will be glad to see their drop rate increased, while others will have fun and still be able to make some gold or GP

-don't make mobs so strong... they are already though alone so in group of three their are hardly possible to hunt.

-make bosses of different lvl form farm. Btw since Momba is not a event boss i personnaly think one pt should be able to kill her. 50 ppl to kill for only 5drops?

Still some things are really good: pvp arena is great, storyline is good, island is beautiful.

And i know this is a small event, and that u thought about bosses in Halloween and drop rate was better in winter (but the DG where still damn hard: did not manage to complete lvl 12 with +6/+8 pt, with 3 healers)

Im already bored of the event after one week-end: im just waiting for daily events and doing some pvp.

Im already bored of the event after one week-end: im just waiting for daily events and doing some pvp.

Me too, but I have stopped to play the game.

It's becoming impossible... Amplify an equip is hard and it's very expensive to pay a set of sign (17k elf side).

If you are not strong enough, it's impossible to get an invite from people for to do other dungeons too...

Me too, but I have stopped to play the game.

It's becoming impossible... Amplify an equip is hard and it's very expensive to pay a set of sign (17k elf side).

If you are not strong enough, it's impossible to get an invite from people for to do other dungeons too...

yes true

Still if u are patient there are ways to get money:

-swamps: don't need anybody, don't need good equip, just need knowledge of map and of some tricks. Of course u lvl up and rewards are not that good regarding xp earned, but what i do is to sacrifice a char to amp another. and from lvl 28 u don't get anymore xp.

-ayvondil quests. I don't play very regularly and im too lazy to finish chainless but i heard there are quests that don't give xp, only gold. Or quests that can give more gold than the pric of permanence elixir.

-farm. but bosses in irselnort don't drop much and big bosses need good amp

-astral lab: can be good but i think most people just want to rush it for GP

It's true it's hard if u aren't strong enough, but it's not impossible. Just need to be very patient.

I think a dungeon in irselnort for lvl 14-16 would be nice, bcs there's such a gap between lvl 12 and bg easy, as well as quests without xp starting in irselnort.

But I think I already suggested it.

I don't want the game to be too easy It would be boring. In my opinion waiting 1h to do one bg easy run is not worth it, but many of us have to do such things. Having diverse tasks to do waiting would be nice. Even quests requiring to kill 20 or more mobs for 100 gold, one pot and 30 GP would be nice: it will enable active players to make a few GP to get a guild and to have some reason to kill mobs. It won't change dev income, I even think it will help players to stick to the game.

I think a dungeon in irselnort for lvl 14-16 would be nice, bcs there's such a gap between lvl 12 and bg easy

maybe very easy mode from Berengar Tower

Let's give some cookies for those bulls, they're too weak at lvl28 dg. In fact, my Paladin is noob, but even using pet heal and life potion 1800+200hp wasn't enough.

It's true it's hard if u aren't strong enough, but it's not impossible. Just need to be very patient.

Quack!

I'm very patient but everything has a limit.

I see people becoming just like robots and I don't want to!

I still don't understand why people insult others for stupid reasons (I received several private message like Noob and other words and I always have to put them on my "Real Noob" Ignore list - I want it back!).

I prefer play the game and talk with people who want to, without to see if a hero is OP or "Noob".

However, Please devs make a dungeon for all noob people just like me too, even if the reward isn't big.

I prefer play the game and talk with people who want to, without to see if a hero is OP or "Noob".

However, Please devs make a dungeon for all noob people just like me too, even if the reward isn't big.

Let's give some cookies for those bulls, they're too weak at lvl28 dg. In fact, my Paladin is noob, but even using pet heal and life potion 1800+200hp wasn't enough.

maybe very easy mode from Berengar Tower

:good:

Game is not connecting ,in the middle of game i wanted restart ye app nd did but game is showing "connecting" it doesn't move forward...I have wifi working well

Game is not connecting ,in the middle of game i wanted restart ye app nd did but game is showing "connecting" it doesn't move forward...I have wifi working well

Servers of a game don't work. It is strange that so there aren't enough people at a forum, a game doesn't work long ago. Here at least already tens of furious posts have to be.

Servers of a game don't work. It is strange that so there aren't enough people at a forum, a game doesn't work long ago. Here at least already tens of furious posts have to be.

I want solution...no need to know what happens in background

I see many say that they are sad of Ws, that Ws are not those things anymore ... Many of my friends have already stopped playing, although I have lost many friends I still keep playing ... Ws is an incredible game in my opinion , Something that would make everyone enjoy the game even more, it would be if the WS had a system of mounts that can increase the status of the character a little more ... Each class would have a unique mount type with a unique passive bonus. (For example, for the death knight, I think it would combine a dragon with a passive effect of +% hp.) (Another example: for the paladin, I think a lion would match the class, the passive effect I do not know which would be balanced for this Class, but I know that you would think that something that would be good for each class, in the question of how each one would get his mount, it could be sold in the same place as the books of expert abilities, for example each one could be This is one of my ideas to improve WS, leave your opinions as well ...

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I use the translator. thank you! :good:  :)

Edited by Dragonxzsx

I see many say that they are sad of Ws, that Ws are not those things anymore ... Many of my friends have already stopped playing, although I have lost many friends I still keep playing ... Ws is an incredible game in my opinion , Something that would make everyone enjoy the game even more, it would be if the WS had a system of mounts that can increase the status of the character a little more ... Each class would have a unique mount type with a unique passive bonus. (For example, for the death knight, I think it would combine a dragon with a passive effect of +% hp.) (Another example: for the paladin, I think a lion would match the class, the passive effect I do not know which would be balanced for this Class, but I know that you would think that something that would be good for each class, in the question of how each one would get his mount, it could be sold in the same place as the books of expert abilities, for example each one could be This is one of my ideas to improve WS, leave your opinions as well ...

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I use the translator. thank you! :good: :)

The game is good as long as you don't encounter enemies who are far more amped than you, and also if you don't meet the trash of the community; stealers, scammers, trashtalkers and drama makers.

Mounts are not needed, summons do a good job and if you want buffs buy pots and scrolls.

It would be nice to see another server made for English speaking countries so that we have a young server that isn't cluttered with accounts that will never get used :(

O jogo é bom contanto que você não encontre os inimigos que são distante mais amped do que você, e também se você não encontrar o lixo da comunidade; Ladrões, scammers, trashtalkers e criadores de drama.

Montes não são necessários, convocações fazer um bom trabalho e se você quiser buffs comprar panelas e pergaminhos.

:lol: Friend at no time I said that the game is bad, on the contrary ... I said that the game is good and I like it, and it would be GREAT if they put this system of mounts in the future updapt's, the game would be more interesting this I can guarantee , There are several games out there that have mounts, for which reason the Ws could not have, my friends always told me that I should have, and I would very much like it to have. :good:

:lol: Friend at no time I said that the game is bad, on the contrary ... I said that the game is good and I like it, and it would be GREAT if they put this system of mounts in the future updapt's, the game would be more interesting this I can guarantee , There are several games out there that have mounts, for which reason the Ws could not have, my friends always told me that I should have, and I would very much like it to have. :good:

I just said it because of the "friends stop playing" part. :) Mounts as rideable pets are technically impossible in ws. And mounts as permanent pets with bonuses are impossible too because summons

would lose their meaning.

Eu só disse isso por causa da parte "amigos parar de jogar". :)Montagens como animais de estimação rideable são tecnicamente impossíveis em ws. E montagens como animais de estimação permanentes com bônus são impossíveis também porque convocações perderiam seu significado

what a pity...  :(

Magic Relic of Deadly Health - restores 50% of character’s health points after killing an enemy of your level and higher.

This relic has stopped working, is no longer recovering HP ... can you take a look?

Magic Relic of Deadly Health - restores 50% of character’s health points after killing an enemy of your level and higher.

This relic has stopped working, is no longer recovering HP ... can you take a look?

You sure you're using the skill you applied the relic to to kill the enemy?

Over All.. it just Fail Event LoL.

Made All dungeon same like that. It Will become Fail game!!