[2017.03.06] Update Warspear Online 6.4: Mysteries of Blissful Isle. Release.

Daria

Also add 3rd row for buffs, cant see all of them atm. If you would even add a own page for buffs to attributes that would be nice

Please give the Blind Lord more health. It's happened twice that I've been in the adjacent area and haven't received any reward after running to the boss as he is always killed within seconds.

Hints for dg:

-Boss is too hard to kill 1v1 which is why devs provide 3 bulls to help, use all 3 and only start attacking if all 3 are alive. Low level dgs are easier because the bulls last longer but in high level dg they die very quickly so you have to summon all 3 and attack the boss very quickly. One spawner will always summon an enemy mob, it will be the same one every time. This means if you use on and its a bull and use a second and its a mob the bull spawner will always respawn first(because the bull will die first) and the enemy mob one will spawn second. Keep note of where it is and keep summoning bulls until the spawners are close enough together to send all 3 to the boss without any dying.

-In boss area you should kill the scarecrows and the green enemies but the gargoyles don't need to be killed, this should help make a quicker run.

-In windmill area enemies are invisible this is the hardest of the areas because you can be attacked by multiple mobs at once, use the event skill which drops on an area to help find enemies.

-In the battle scene area(which is my favorite) where mobs on your team spawn to kill enemy mobs and you have to kill the spawned it is best to keep killing the bad mobs until your mobs overwhelm the guard. Stun the guard and run back as often as you can. Ive found that this part is actually easier on higher level because better skills.  

He tried again in 4 minutes and didn’t get achievement, please check the timer of his minion below:

LXCMF5M.jpg

D12qJJS.jpg

When did he do that? Approximately. And server is Tourmaline, I suppose?

char 2 levels up is supposed to get drop? or this has changed?

That is my char on lv12 dungeon.

Screenshot_20170307-085234.png

Edited by Zeusthegod

char 2 levels up is supposed to get drop? or this has changed?

That is my char on lv12 dungeon.

Nope, there is a different rule with solo dungeons. Only recommended level or above. We mentioned that, actually

Nope, there is a different rule with solo dungeons. Only recommended level or above. We mentioned that, actually

oh well i'm sorry...ty for response

Is there a certain schedule to start the "Secret of the Furious Forest" event? What is the time between one and the next? 2 hours ?  :good:

It's quarter past one, four, seven and ten (server time), ie. every three hours. The Conspiracy of Kings starts about one hour after the other event starts, but not exactly quarter past, but 10 to 0 minutes earlier.

É um quarto, um, quatro, sete e dez (servidor tempo), ou seja. Cada três horas. A conspiração dos reis começa aproximadamente uma hora depois que o outro evento começa, mas não exatamente quarto passado, mas 10 a 0 minutos mais cedo.

Okay, thanks :good:

how finish that map? everytime at that map Im starting from respawn statue

Screenshot_2017-03-09-17-24-19.png

I gotta kill the guard, yep?

how finish that map? everytime at that map Im starting from respawn statue

Screenshot_2017-03-09-17-24-19.png

I gotta kill the guard, yep?

First kill the spawning mobs of the enemy side, then sooner or later your ally mobs will reach the guard and kill him. The guard causes high damage, so do not attack him alone or first.

And there is that spawner on the right side, that should be your main target.

Edited by Dieinpeace

First kill the spawning mobs of the enemy side, then sooner or later your ally mobs will reach the guard and kill him. The guard causes high damage, so do not attack him alone or first.

And there is that spawner on the right side, that should be your main target.

ok thx Ill try later

ok thx Ill try later

It's hard bro to do that with priest, then I tried it with pala and it was way more holy ding dong eazy

That lvl 28 dg is ridiculous, not even a healer can do it without having to spend a lot of pots and a pet. And why are the bulls so weak? Two hits and they are dead :facepalm:

I like almost everything of the event. My aim now is defeating the ol' bad granny! :diablo: :aggressive:

Funny lol

Edited by ixcy

Why cry get a mage with full lifestal and dont need minion or anything

oh yeah so vampirism rune is cheap, 5k each

oh wait...

u can get horror itens, 5k each too

oh wait... no way

Sadly lvl 28 dungeon is still too hard for me just like last year (not with that level).

Bulls are just like cheerleaders' team that, in this case, pop up from the chest...

I finished it, for luck, only twice after several runs...

Last but not the least the boss can usually recover his energy...

I give up :cray:

Edited by Liidert