[2017.03.06] Update Warspear Online 6.4: Mysteries of Blissful Isle. Release.

Daria

Warriors!

Official servers are up. Game clients with the update for PC and Android are already available on our website: http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Please, note that clients in app stores and markets may be released with delay (as soon as they are approved).

I can do more but its hard to figure out xD

Pmsl. Give this guy a damn medal! :rofl: he deserves it for the perseverance and the patience he took to make it :D

Edited by Higgings

Awesome update ..cant wait for events 

Labyrinth of Ferocious Kalidas (recommended level - 28):

- common empowering relics

Small correction: Unique empowering relics drop in lvl 28 dgs  :good:

Hi, when will I receive my costume? :)

You may check your bag, Beelzebufo from US-Shappire. ;)

why are the carnival female costumes still bald? :

They will be fixed a bit later, I'm afraid. There was not enough time before the update to work on them. :(

Like a hurricane achievement doesn't work

Hmm... By the way, please, note that it should be not more than 7 minutes 0 seconds.

Do you have a screenshot?

Hmm... By the way, please, note that it should be not more than 7 minutes 0 seconds.

It works , I have done. Probably she missed with seconds. Btw How 1 party can kill Momba ? Its really hard to kill.

Ahm, actually not. Gendolf tried 3 times in about 5.5 mim and didn't succeed. I'm gonna ask him to carefully try it again and take some screenshots.

How 1 party can kill Momba ? Its really hard to kill.

Momba heals 30k hps in a moment.... How can 1 party kill her? :shok:

yeah, my party didn't try with dmg minions but anyway she heals too much. Nobody killed in BR yet.

yeah, my party didn't try with dmg minions but anyway she heals too much. Nobody killed in BR yet.

We tried with dmg minions, and my party was made up of maxed players and +9/10 dks-shaman-rogues.

I guess there is an easier way to defeat her, since it is a daily quest and not a raid boss :unknw:

The last part of the event that ends in the cave is too fast. Didnt get the reward because i was doing the previous one. The final boss dies in couple seconds.

The last part of the event that ends in the cave is too fast. Didnt get the reward because i was doing the previous one. The final boss dies in couple seconds.

Yeah happened to me 2 times in test server :/

ehh, again event failed for me.. just do quest(bored), dg maybe interesing but too hard, maybe it is well-fitting for high amplified players, but Im out, mayyybe Ill try later, again. :unknw: