[2017.03.05] Game servers stop on 06.03

Daria

Hello there, dear players!

Our game servers will be stopped on 06.03.2017 at 08:30 CET due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 4 hours.

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention,

AIGRIND

It will become available during the game servers stop, as usual.

during that, let spam "when maintenance over? :cray: " or "4 hours already passed :diablo:  " in relased topic

Solo Dungeons, I wonder how I will fair with these, wink wink

I was wondering, how will Free-to-Play and casual players do in these solo dungeons compared to Pay-to-Win and hardcore players? I'm guessing there will be only 1 difficulty, but for the future, it might be better to include different difficulty levels for different level of skill players :D

I was wondering, how will Free-to-Play and casual players do in these solo dungeons compared to Pay-to-Win and hardcore players? I'm guessing there will be only 1 difficulty, but for the future, it might be better to include different difficulty levels for different level of skill players :D

ty ty mecha i totally agree with you.

I am a free-to-play player, and it's sometimes hard at high lvl (also i lvled up too fast with druid that's my fault) to go dg. Don't think about last winter event dungeons... So why not add different difficulty lvl on event dgs? like this OP player would still get drops and other could have fun, train if they don't play much, and still hope to get some gold from those runs (#bored from farming and swamping)

and was wondering... my druid lvl 24 got points on barkskin and healing barrier, and prehaps when i got gold i'll buy stream as fourth skill. So with all that heal event if low amp maybe can try do solo dgs slowly, but how can dmger handle solo dgs if they don't have full life steal?

i guess devs already thought about it. can't wait to see those dgs next week-end cuz i've never participated to spring event before.

EDIT: another suggestion: add another dg in irselnort for lvl 14-17 bcs if im right from lvl 14 u don't drop first map, and if ur not 18 even bg easy is a real challenge.

or perhaps quests without xp for ppl who don't want lvl up fast (me :blush: ) bcs farming only is boring sometimes.

Edited by Pecleb

The dungeons in the last spring event weren't too hard.

The dungeons in the last spring event weren't too hard.

They were easy pezzy, but the dungeons in that next event...damn I had no chance on my ranger when I tried it on the Test-Server.