What is BladeDancer?

Some people wondering wtf is BD , if its a tank why can't it use shield?, why so much attack for a tank type. Well that's because BD is a Fighter type, ever heard of Warriors?, some MMOs have this class, they dont use shield instead they are using 2h sword and some double swords, they don't use shield because they are meant to do dps and using heavy armor to catch up ranged opponent cuz they dont have high dodge and it cant kill faster than assasins/rogue, so they are good with their def and attack but not as good as shield user like knight and fast killing machine as assasins. This is what devs created. Whats wrong with having a fighter class?. Why does BD have aggro?,because it will give the upperhand to help low def in a party. Eventhough BD can tank with aggro that doesnt mean its a true tanker in the party. Remember we have a true tanker on sentinel side that is Paladin. BD had aggro before paladin came to WS cuz there is no one can tank better on sentinel than BD. I saw high amped legion tanker(barb & DK) prefer using shield than 2h wpn. Why is that?, i think most of you guys know ;-)

Well, a nice reading of course, but i don't get why creating a topic for something that almost all players of warspear know. Perhaps I'm missing some points (?)...

Well, a nice reading of course, but i don't get why creating a topic for something that almost all players of warspear know. Perhaps I'm missing some points (?)...

some people know, some don't. This topic is for those who wanted to know a little bit about BD. For those who already know...good for you.

However Warspear's BD kills faster than assassins/Rogues, has same dodge possibilities, and tanks better than true tanks.

However Warspear's BD kills faster than assassins/Rogues, has same dodge possibilities, and tanks better than true tanks.

XD

A little bit exagerated perhaps, but quite true

Blade dancer is a warrior, not a tank. But lately I don't know, levels increase, damage output is going too high than it used to be when Max level was 20. Then everything was balanced based on characters descriptions. Until one beautiful day.. You see the expert skills. Then the whole concept changed. And another wonderful day, you see ferocity. Then the war concept got.. Damage.. A load of damage. You see, it's not blade dancer that does the damage but the thing that gives to them that force. Health points amount stays back while hits are way more penetrating.

Edited by heavybowus

You and your every BD drama but i agreed on the dodge. Rest is exagerate crap

You never seen BDs 2 shotting ppl? I never felt like a bird against Rangers or Rogues, yet BDs kill me in 1 hamstring, and I'm a fking full resi tank.

You never seen BDs 2 shotting ppl? I never felt like a bird against Rangers or Rogues, yet BDs kill me in 1 hamstring, and I'm a fking full resi tank.

BDs are op, not gonna argue about that. But I honestly can't think off how to nerf the class so it's not op but still okay. The devs would have to rework the whole class which is impossible now.

I wouldn't say lowering the overall damage would be enough.

BDs are op, not gonna argue about that. But I honestly can't think off how to nerf the class so it's not op but still okay. The devs would have to rework the whole class which is impossible now.

I wouldn't say lowering the overall damage would be enough.

Yes the best way would be to nerf the overall dmg.

Perhaps devs could even give back CS if nerfed enough XD but bd players won't be happy i guess :crazy:

More serously i think they shouldn't have been able to use axes... they are no dmg class rogues need to have more dmg than they do.

But now it's too late, so yes, nerf dmg would be nice.

Yes the best way would be to nerf the overall dmg.

Perhaps devs could even give back CS if nerfed enough XD but bd players won't be happy i guess :crazy:

More serously i think they shouldn't have been able to use axes... they are no dmg class rogues need to have more dmg than they do.

But now it's too late, so yes, nerf dmg would be nice.

With swords you can still have a lot of damage, so it wouldn't help much. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2017 at 9:55 PM, gladiator said:

This !!

• 3 months later...
On ١‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 8:34 PM, Tung4u said:

Some people wondering wtf is BD , if its a tank why can't it use shield?, why so much attack for a tank type. Well that's because BD is a Fighter type, ever heard of Warriors?, some MMOs have this class, they dont use shield instead they are using 2h sword and some double swords, they don't use shield because they are meant to do dps and using heavy armor to catch up ranged opponent cuz they dont have high dodge and it cant kill faster than assasins/rogue, so they are good with their def and attack but not as good as shield user like knight and fast killing machine as assasins. This is what devs created. Whats wrong with having a fighter class?. Why does BD have aggro?,because it will give the upperhand to help low def in a party. Eventhough BD can tank with aggro that doesnt mean its a true tanker in the party. Remember we have a true tanker on sentinel side that is Paladin. BD had aggro before paladin came to WS cuz there is no one can tank better on sentinel than BD. I saw high amped legion tanker(barb & DK) prefer using shield than 2h wpn. Why is that?, i think most of you guys know ;-)

warspear is an mmo, but not like any other mmo's, warspear follow the 1 tank 1 damager and 1 healer, allthought new classes might changed things, as now warden is the tank and BD is just something else, BD was replaced with warden and he is now just a rouge with higher defense, its becoming common to see a +900 damage bd's, rouges might have the advantage of stealth cuz it give more damage, but that does not change the fact that base damage of rouge and bd is equal if  same level and amp, bd can combo you with over 2k of damage with hamastring flash strike and sonic wave + the fact they have a necro/priest shield and rush idk where warspear is going with classes, but it's getting weirded and weireded, also bd can have the same dodge as any other class and possibly enlightenmient give more, bd is a rouge with high durability to survive, other tanks have good armor but not damage as bd, which make bd a "Warrior" as you call him, give bd light armor and boom bd is like rouge and seeker

Edited by FakeUser

34 minutes ago, Blazeferno said:

:fuck_that:BD is the highest dmg dealer i think...with just one problem..Bd cant hit anyone (jk):come_on:

ranger best dps :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 7/23/2017 at 1:10 PM, Blazeferno said:

:fuck_that:BD is the highest dmg dealer i think...with just one problem..Bd cant hit anyone (jk):come_on:

BD might not be the highest damage dealer but his items are  highest at dealer :like_a_sir1:

Blade Dancers are masters of swordcraft, an elven swordsmen that can used deadly axe in both of their hands

chop chop . . . 

Spoiler

I'm fine with BD can using axes, but devs should change the description in character creation. That was misleading tho.

Same with rogue's description who prefer light weapons (it must be refer to daggers or at least swords).