Customer service - what do you think about it?

osmoskosmos15@gmail.com

Has anyone else felt, that customer service is bad in warspear online? 

its not only bad when it comes to sending ticket and waiting answer for days. Most of the time these answers are lacking information aswell or those are unclear.

Customer service is something that warspear online devs needs to improve - alot. Here is few reason why its bad:

1. We lack information about relics. For example how many relics I can add to certain skills or what kind of relics I can add to skills. 

2. We lack information about skills. For example how much more your skill does damage when you upgrade it, how much more it costs mana etc...

3. Patch notes are unclear or lacking information. 

4. They dont tell us in advance about incoming mcoin bonus events. 

5. They dont give us free cookies 

EDIT: 6. We lack information about crystals and runes. For example: should I add lvl 16 crystal on lvl 16 weapon or buy crystal from mcoin shop, which one will benefit me more?

With few small improvements they could improve game alot and make players happier. 

Let me know what are your thoughts about customer service!

Edited by Osmou

1. We actually know that, you can add 2 relics to each skill and it either can be empowering + offensive or empowering + defensive.

2. So agreeing with you

3. Well I don't know it's alright I gues

4. Miracle coin bonus events are ALWAYS on the weekend (no exceptions)

5. .-. Yea whatever

1. We actually know that, you can add 2 relics to each skill and it either can be empowering + offensive or empowering + defensive.

2. So agreeing with you

3. Well I don't know it's alright I gues

4. Miracle coin bonus events are ALWAYS on the weekend (no exceptions)

5. .-. Yea whatever

1. It seems that answer to this question is different on everywhere, which one should I believe? Or should I waste shitload of gold and mcoins and figure it out myself?

4. when I asked on another thread when are they planning to add another mcoin bonus event, admin just said to me that make sure to follow news of the game - she could have told me that there is bonus on every weekend. I ended up buying mcoins 2 hours before weekend mcoin bonus...

post-67767-0-24018700-1488297808_thumb.jpg

Edited by Osmou

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55044-20160921-update-warspear-online-61-preview-%E2%84%962/

check this topic for information about relics.

And it's better to get some information about our traditional stuff at first.

We have a regular Miracle coins bonus on weekend, but Daria is saying about special events. Special events are always announced via some special topics and news.

Regular events are announced every Friday just before the start.

Has anyone else felt, that customer service is bad in warspear online? 

its not only bad when it comes to sending ticket and waiting answer for days. Most of the time these answers are lacking information aswell or those are unclear.

Customer service is something that warspear online devs needs to improve - alot. Here is few reason why its bad:

1. We lack information about relics. For example how many relics I can add to certain skills or what kind of relics I can add to skills. 

2. We lack information about skills. For example how much more your skill does damage when you upgrade it, how much more it costs mana etc...

3. Patch notes are unclear or lacking information. 

4. They dont tell us in advance about incoming mcoin bonus events. 

5. They dont give us free cookies 

EDIT: 6. We lack information about crystals and runes. For example: should I add lvl 16 crystal on lvl 16 weapon or buy crystal from mcoin shop, which one will benefit me more?

With few small improvements they could improve game alot and make players happier. 

Let me know what are your thoughts about customer service!

Hmm, I'm not sure how all of that is connected with the work of our support team and what exactly you mean by "customer service" anyway, but okay. First of all, it's not only you who send tickets to the support team, it's the huge (and I mean REALLY HUGE number of other players) and it is only one-two people in the support team. The rest you can figure out for yourself, but I will just say that they do an enormous amount of work each day.

And now the list:

1. This information you can find on our forum. There was an update about relics not so long ago and our searching option here will lead you to it. And even if you struggle to find it yourself, there are always administrators, moderators and other players who will help you.

2. It is just one of those things that will be worked on. Unfortunately, it is impossible to cover all things at once and some things are just added gradually. In any case, we have a Suggestions thread for such ideas and we really appreciate if you post there any good ideas such as that.

3. And again: if you have questions, you can just ask them on forum. I guess, you are a relatively new player (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's completely okay if you have questions, but many other players don't need them and this info would be redundant for them. So, it's easier to cover all additional info in comments.

If you spoke about something completely different, just specify this point, please. :)

4. Incoming Miracle Coins events, as Julie has already pointed out, are always on weekends. And if you speak about some additional discounts: in most cases, such things are NEVER announced before the discounts starts. Not only in our game, everywhere.

5. Not sure what you mean by that. We try to organize contests as frequently as we can. There is also some free stuff in the game, like everyday chests...

6. Aaaaand once again: just search the forum as we have already explained this many times or just ask.

I'm still not sure what this post is about. You can find all information here if you are just not lazy to search for it, and if you are - just ask it in the relevant section.

Have a nice day!

1)disagree, relics are quite well described and how to use them is clear.

2)YES YES YES idk why we don't have more info about skills... it would be so helpfull! It takes so much time to search on forum (even russian sometimes) and to ask high lvl ppl who tried them.

3)i find them quite complete

4)i don't care i don't use mcoins, and won't use before a few years i think. But i think it's mainly at week-end and no game got a calendar of offers i think

5)XD

6)crystal lvl 16 got exactly same bonus as mcoin crystal on 16 weapon (without critical enchant).

Indeed i should just have sayed i agree with Julie...

Dude, do not forget that the support team is not like an information cabin. The support should help you with technical issues, game not working properly and, why not, even feedbacks. But understand please that questions like "How shall I do this quest", is more a forum question rather than something that the Support Team should answer to.

Members here will gladly help you with such questions and doubts, this is why, after all, a forum has been made.

I firstly thought this was a joke topic.

Just like Higgs said, the team is not there to guide new players through the game and the forum, you can ask here and stuff.

Edit: i'm starting to think he means the actual approach of the developers to the players.

Edited by Raezer

He spoke about the "Support Team", bro. Every place has a name, and if he says "Support Team" then he miswrote the topic.

Tervehdys ja hyvää syntymäpäivää!

Veteraanina voin auttaa jonkin verran jos on kysymyksiä, mutta kyllä niitä vastauksia tosiaan löytyy täältä foorumeiltakin kun etsii. :P Omasta mielestä supportti hoitanut hommat viimeaikoina oikein mallikkaasti verrattuna tilanteeseen muutama vuosi sitten.

2. Invite one 28lvl of each class to log in test server, give them 4 or 5 books of oblivion for each skill and gold to buy all expert skills and they can fill a form about the difference of dmg, target, energy in each level. The problem is that damage depend other factors: critical percentage, penetration and so on..

Unless they can test it naked with weapons without attributes. And then you would never know anyway how it works with your attributes.

Also what could be done in this case is building a database with such info where you could add your attributes later and it would predict the real results. For this we would need the information about all attributes in game and their chances of success and percentage.

In other words, impossible. Only if it's created by Aigrind for players.

Edited by Aкasha

Tervehdys ja hyvää syntymäpäivää!

Veteraanina voin auttaa jonkin verran jos on kysymyksiä, mutta kyllä niitä vastauksia tosiaan löytyy täältä foorumeiltakin kun etsii. :P Omasta mielestä supportti hoitanut hommat viimeaikoina oikein mallikkaasti verrattuna tilanteeseen muutama vuosi sitten.

And I thought German was a hard language :D

And I thought German was a hard language :D

German has really weird plural forms, I can never get them right. 

And there's no way anyone can remember the article for each noun! Der Flugzueg? Das Flugzeug? I give up...

He spoke about the "Support Team", bro. Every place has a name, and if he says "Support Team" then he miswrote the topic.

Oh yeah right, bro. When I saw "they dont give free cookies" and somebody said "we have daily chests" i thought its about the devs :[

Articles are the only hard stuff in German, other stuff are manageable.

Articles, word orders, use of Akkusativ and Dativ, conditional with Präteritum, regular and Unregelmäßige verbs in Perfekt, and a lot more. You as a native speaker talk easily. I have to struggle through those stupid things :D

Articles, word orders, use of Akkusativ and Dativ, conditional with Präteritum, regular and Unregelmäßige verbs in Perfekt, and a lot more. You as a native speaker talk easily. I have to struggle through those stupid things :D

Well I learnt all that just by watching german tv.

I'm already getting flashbacks. *shiver*

Gladiator isn't a native speakers but his German is excellent :good:

And Raezer is doing a great job on managing it as well.

If it cheers you up guys, even German people don't always use the right articles :D

To be honest, Finish looks to me like the same 10 letters are randomly typed over and over again .-.

I don't even know what conditional with Präteritum is supposed to be x.x

Several things should be known/found by the players themselves by experiencing the gameplays, and the rest, you can get all the things here, on forum, of course you need to keep updated :)

Edited by Lady Livi

They are really not that bad, I started learning German a year ago with some gaps in between and I think I do pretty well now, at least when I write. I need to practice speaking more :D Edited by Gladiator

They are really not that bad, I started learning German a year ago with some gaps in between and I think I do pretty well now, at least when I write. I need to practice speaking more :D

Got the same problem hehe :D :good: