[2017.02.27] Winners of Best Costume Contest 2017

Nightgale

Good day, warriors!

We are ready to announce the results of our contest. This competition's turned out to be really epic: we've received more than 230 totally different costumes with descriptions! And finally here are the winners.

1st place, precious 10 000 Miracle coins and eternal glory go to Great Frog Set by Toad Sage HDlZ1ww.png?1.  We will add this costume to the game and present it to the winner!

2nd place and 7 000 Miracle coins go to Death Judge by Vera_Z iq2a2hR.png?1.
3rd place and 5 000 Miracle coins go to Aerial Herald by Raezer  jEJmuXv.png?1.

The winner of Audience Choice Award who receives 3 500 Miracle coins, according to the voting on our Facebook page, is Death by Tayleeo  Gg32Ffc.png?1.

Special encouraging prizes, 1 000 Miracle coins, go to next 3 costumes:

Thank you for participating! Don't be upset if you lost this time: stay tuned to our new contests to take part in them and become the best!

For winners: please, send me a personal message to get prizes (Nihtgale). Don't forget to write character's name and server.

Thanks to everyone for the great work!
AIGRIND team

Congrats for the winners! GG Vera I'm sure they didn't put you #1 cus you already won the boss and your boss will be in game. :P

Can't wait to see the frog in game.

lMzjvmM_700w_0.jpg

How do you send a private message btw? :D

I cant reach my laptop now and it is midnight here :D I will send it tomorrow morning :D

But if it cant wait, I am Beelzebufo from US-Shappire :D

How do you send a private message btw? :D

I cant reach my laptop now and it is midnight here :D I will send it tomorrow morning :D

But if it cant wait, I am Beelzebufo from US-Shappire :D

You just go to Nihtgale's profile and push the "Send me a message" button. :)

Congrats for the winners! GG Vera I'm sure they didn't put you #1 cus you already won the boss and your boss will be in game. :P

Can't wait to see the frog in game.

I honestly think they chose it cause it fits in the event better.

I honestly think they chose it cause it fits in the event better.

It wasn't the only reason, of course, but very important thing, you are right. Fits perfectly.

Edited by Peter_Munk

You sure I didn't win? Maybe you accidentally got the card that says "Lalaland"

I honestly don't like you for your comments but this one was good :D

I am honored! *bows*

I haven't snatched the promising 1st prize, but the 2nd prize is more than enough. *smiles*

My deepest gratitude, Great Ones!

I guess I'll stick to [bone Lord] *wears skull mask*

Congratulations brave and creative winners! *salutes*

Hm.. Nice. Would've preferred Vera's costume as first tho..

Ehe.. the 1st placer is deserving too, brother.

I'm pretty excited to see the implementation, actually. *claps*

Still, Thank you. 

My thanks, great Gladiator. *salutes*
Yeah, I had a strong feeling I will not bag the 1st prize since the very beginning. This was expected. *grins*

Yeaaahhh I don't like the frog to n the looks... But when I read the story... Seeing he include an island of the game, then, It all make sense... Cool thumbs up

I did, but I didn't find the button you mentioned :) any idea? I can't also find the messenger menu :D

Sorry, my bad, I forgot that new members can't send private messages yet. I've sent your Miracle Coins to Beelzebufo from US-Shappire, enjoy! :)

And we'll send the costume to you after the upcoming update.

Marshal Dark Force from Russian contest also added in game too? or only added in Russian server?

Yep, two costumes will be added to the game, on all servers.

Thank you, I have received my prize :)

Thanks for all the congratulations, I know some of you guys might prefer other contestant's work, that is completely normal and okay :) you should know I made the costume with some considerations after reading the rules: The next update, the size, the color, the story, and that's why I didn't make the costume so badass that would most likely be universally loved :)Thank you, and see you in the game or in the next contest. I joined greeting card contest too 2 years ago, and I made this acc to join the Create Your Boss contest but something happened that I couldn't finish my work :D but here I am still don't know how to change my display picture lol, once again, thank you guys :)

Thank you, I have received my prize :)Thanks for all the congratulations, I know some of you guys might prefer other contestant's work, that is completely normal and okay :) you should know I made the costume with some considerations after reading the rules: The next update, the size, the color, the story, and that's why I didn't make the costume so badass that would most likely be universally loved :)Thank you, and see you in the game or in the next contest. I joined greeting card contest too 2 years ago, and I made this acc to join the Create Your Boss contest but something happened that I couldn't finish my work :D but here I am still don't know how to change my display picture lol, once again, thank you guys :)

Well played.