New Scammer

ArkhelCandia

I got scammed by Sillyputty, Firstborn Faction of EU-Emerald Server.

I provided the screenshots that will prove he scammed my x2 [Qualitative signet-ring] ..  :facepalm:

17190_.jpg

17191_.jpg

17192_.jpg

17193_.jpg

• Developer

So, you've just made screenshots how you gave rings to other player for no reason?

Well played, well played.

So, you've just made screenshots how you gave rings to other player for no reason?

Well played, well played.

LMAO  :yahoo: snorlax I think I love you.  Don't break my heart like the last snorlax I met did.

Опубликованное фото

She jumped on my chest and crushed it.  I was in the hospital for weeks  :lol:

i did took screen because i know he is sonofman and according to my friends in sapphire, he is well hated, i entrusted my rings because i saw him with my "friends" in wog  :facepalm:

well played eh? nice comment  ;)

I also took those screenshots because i was scammed thrice before, im surprise that i will receive a comment like that from a mod just because im careful in handling my items, sir snorlaxx.

I already opened a ticket in the real support, goodluck to me i guess :)

• Developer

I could reply to you here.

Unfortunately technical support do not restoring items lost/sold while normal game process (i.e. accidentally sold weapon to the shop; item was destroyed after failed amplifying attempt; you gave your account ID to someone; you've traded with someone)

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions and check every item during trade session because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

We could restore item only if it was lost due to bug.

I really care about those rings because i have no spare to use, and im aware that scammed items cannot be returned by Mods, so now im just hoping for some justice that will teach scammers their lesson.

I thought proofs will help me, unfortunately its like im being reversed. :)

I really care about those rings because i have no spare to use, and im aware that scammed items cannot be returned by Mods, so now im just hoping for some justice that will teach scammers their lesson.

I thought proofs will help me, unfortunately its like im being reversed. :)

Honestly what did you expect? You say you know the rings wouldn't be returned.  Ok, but you expect some kind of punishment for the person who sold your rings (that you GAVE away)?

How do Devs know you didn't tell him to keep the rings at a later date?  You even asked to "borrow" the rings back when you found out they were sold.  Do you expect them to review every single chat log to prove or disprove your theory of what happened?  Now multiply your issue by the amount of people who have the same issue.  Do you expect support to spend ALL their time reviewing every single chat log to determine the veracity of your claims? 

If they did that they wouldn't have timeto support anyone with legitimate issues or fix bugs or develop new updates. 

:shok: wohh, king & queen is on.  :shout:

@xen. - thats so sad.. i know how u fell..  i got scammed too  :cray: . . . just dont trust anybody whom u dont know much..

At least Banned that scammer.

totally agree. there will be many victims esp. newbies if that person not  banned....

I could reply to you here.

Unfortunately technical support do not restoring items lost/sold while normal game process (i.e. accidentally sold weapon to the shop; item was destroyed after failed amplifying attempt; you gave your account ID to someone; you've traded with someone)

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions and check every item during trade session because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

We could restore item only if it was lost due to bug.

Then why did you guys restore Sono's BD to him? That trade he did was in game, not a bug.

I dont need other's bias comments here, i have rights to report because im the victim here, now if you are saying im wrong that i entrusted my rings to a total stranger even though i take precautions so i took screenshots of the trade and conversation and you cant punish sonofman, cheers to scammers :)

Ofcourse im expectig him to be banned and i expect support to review chat logs to prove or disappove me, unless its not their jobs here?

First of all didn't realize this was Sono's EU character :facepalm:  yeah I'd support his banning becausehes had enough evidence of other instances.

However......

Ofcourse im expectig him to be banned and i expect support to review chat logs to prove or disappove me, unless its not their jobs here?

No its not their job.  Thats exactly my point.  Had you shared your account info with him and he changed the pw and you could prove the character was originally yours then yes that might fall under their job description. 

It's not their job to search every chat log to confirm/deny every silly deal someone makes in game.  Look after yourself, remember you're playing with strangers. 

Its the point of providing screenshots and they just need to review chat logs to prove or disapprove me if they think like snorlax, i dont really trust him thats why i took screenshots, and im expecting him to be punished, otherwise i will not give a damn to take screens of every trade i make like old players suggest.

How are they supposed to know you didn't tell him a week after the screenshot that he could keep them?  Are they supposed to search days of chatlogs? Weeks?  Months? 

See my point? 

I dont need other's bias comments here, i have rights to report because im the victim here, now if you are saying im wrong that i entrusted my rings to a total stranger

well no...no one asked you to give ur rings to him...u gave it on ur own risk....its ur mistake bro...if tomorow i ask u to give me lab equips will u give me? if u do , then ur choice

it just like by mistake you selling your rings to npc...can u get it back? no....

i dont want to be harsh but thats reality...odin is right..

banned for what? saying lies? or breaking the trust u put on him?...thats not a game issue to get him banned

at last to conclude ->never share accc info or equips unless u know him very well n u do it on ur own risk..noone can help u...

by showing ss u can just convince us that he bad nature but cant do any harm to him :)

I understand, cause you are not there, you can say its my mistake because i want to help a stranger, but thats why i took this pictures. I dont really think its hard to check chatlogs of one player.

Its my nature to help people, its up to them if they will abuse me and im not good at arguements so i will just wait and see if he will get punished for scamming me or my report is ignored because im not careful enough.

I never shared my account, i let him borrowed my rings, not give. And by time im taking it back, he refuse to return it.

lol man u should be more careful. i don't give my items to anyone (unless its a useless item i will never be able to sell or use  :pleasantry: )

ever for my closest friends (mohamad/day), i mostly don't give them things easily. try follow me :wacko:

Will this analogy help you? Okay someone walks up to you on the streets, They ask to borrow your watch but only because they promised they will give it back to you, But they never do and now that person is gone forever. You call the cops but they can't do anything because you handed him your watch so now your screwed. No offence but your a dumbass for giving him your rings lol. And he diden't scam you he asked you for your items and you gave them to him.

To sum it up, youre all saying its my fault that i lost my rings and sonofman will get away with it unpunished? I understand now why scammers are still scamming around. What a sense of justice, controlled in a monetary fashion.