Which should i pick

Hello everyone i just wana ask what should i chose (pala, bd, druid) i kinda do more pve then pvp but i rather prefer melle class than ranged. But 1 thing druid is cheaper to make than others soo should i stick with druid or try make other. Ty for ur advices ;)

Ehm, I don't know where you got it from that druids are cheaper to make :D It's not really true. Some people might think so because Bds have to amp 2 weapons (or 4 if pvp weapons), palas 3 (6) and druids 1 (1), but there is not much of a great difference since staffs are way harder to amplify than one handed waepons.

Pala and Bd are both outstanding pve classes and I really enjoy playing Bd, however, there are a lot of people already playing it and less palas, so I would go for pala if I were you :)

Bladedancer is definitely an expensive class. The difference in price between eg. a belt for pala and bd can be 10 x.

Still cheaper than a druid. Staves are also harder to amp.

Now to the topic, if you're a f2p you should try out the paladin class. It's melee and definitely the cheapest

class out of the three you mentoined, wide weapon arsenal and cool skills, definitely good for pve.

Pala is also kinda cheap since you dont have to get ls gear to be able to solo bosses. And you can use magic accessories which are usually much cheaper.

Druids are the cheapest, you only got amp a staff xD, while as a tank, you gotta amp armour as well.

Nowadays you also have to amplify the Druid's armor because of the healing aggro...

Druids are the cheapest, you only got amp a staff xD, while as a tank, you gotta amp armour as well.

Kronus caster gear and stuff like that is definitely more expensive, as a druid that should be

capable of soloing certain bosses etc. you should also amp up, besides armor usualy goes

up to +6/7 with one set of signs, so nothing expensive really.

druid are cheap class. unless u want have +10 staff and kronus gears, it's good with mid amp and u can find ok armor for fair price.

BD costs sooo much...

Pala weapons are quite cheap, and if u go magic (what i suggest u) ur accessories (amulet, cloak, rings) will be cheap too. But as a tank u need money to amp armor.

@julie i don't think heal agro is a problem, if tank remember to use agro skill there is no problem.

I think it was a good idea to change agro system, bcs agro skills where useless and bds were tanking only bcs of dmg.

Sure i hate it when i play my necro or druid and i die bcs of tanks not using agro. But once u find a tank who plays well, even if he is low amped, dg is really easier bcs healer and dmg can do their job without fear to take agro

Pala is also kinda cheap since you dont have to get ls gear to be able to solo bosses. And you can use magic accessories which are usually much cheaper.

What do you mean u dont need ls to solo booses about whats bosses are we talking about? i didnt see any pala soloing something

What do you mean u dont need ls to solo booses about whats bosses are we talking about? i didnt see any pala soloing something

I mean early game bosses like genie and those other 30k hp bosses.