Differentiated and unbalanced levels in the Arenas generate injustices

meiorevolts

Dear developers, do not you think it's unfair that arena players are playing tournaments having an advantage in the matter of having a lower level even if group 28 wins from group 26? Because if they put a level 24 they can not cope. Example Arena 26-28, players level 26 go along with players level 24 so not giving players 28 chance to face them? Both in Arena 26-28 and in other Arenas players are being disadvantaged by this, I come in the name of many ask to modify this and that make use of the levels of the arenas, if the arena is 26-28 that can only face players of the Level 26 until the 28 do not you think? If I looked kind of rude, I'm sorry, that was not my intention.

They decided that players from the lv26-28 arena bracket can meet up with the lower bracket if no one of your level bracket demands for arena fights.

Hi, iam Vulgar, ranger in server Tourmaline-Br, In the recent arena tournament, I managed to win the # 1 of the x5. Had stopped playing for a long time, when I came back it was 7 days to finish the tournament. When I started playing, my opponent could not stop me because I was Lv 26 and I was with lv 24 on pt and he was lv 28, what he could do was watch me pass him in the rank. I thought that was unfair. But I really liked it :D:D:D

In the recent arena tournament, I managed to win the # 1 of the x5. Had stopped playing for a long time, when I came back it was 7 days to finish the tournament. When I started playing, my opponent could not stop me because I was Lv 26 and I was with lv 24 on pt and he was lv 28, what he could do was watch me pass him in the rank. I thought that was unfair. But I really liked it: D: D: D