Invisibility in log in & more emoticons

nhynedruid

This is just a simple suggestion 1. Sign as invisible to everyone or to a particular  buddy!  ;D  ( a check box at settings menu)  -This is like in yahoo messenger. I do suggest coz  upon log in many will PM :D. Not that I'm not friendly its just that when ur busy i cannot ignore somebody :'(.  but even  invisible to a buddylist, since there is a mailbox menu, why cant we send offline messages? :) So pls activate/enable "send message" to offline buddy. But of course there is a limitation of messages at least 2 msg per buddy.  This is also applicable when you are lagging & not anymore read PMs.2. Add more emoticons/smiley on game chat like in forum. :)  (maybe this was already suggested but i do repost it) :blush:

i dont agree as this is a mobile game..that will increase file size uselessly...many ppl use mobile to play this game......and its a game not yahoo or gtalk!

sorry but no to ur 1st suggestion

as far as more emoticons....i agree if that wont increase file size ...so yes to ur 2nd suggestion  :)

ohh yah ... devz busy for the next updte.. well this is just a minor modification. not too big i think. maybe i narrow it down .. 1. signing in as invisible to everyone . no more offline messages....  well its up to the devz . ;D ..