We Want Counterattack Back (at least for PvM)!

Madz101

personally i'd taken off ability to wear heavy armor from bd's too, thats a boatload of much to have a tank with a dmg of dps..

And have one tank on elfside? Think before you speak.

Ham Ham Ham its so stupid basically we are nothing without ham and we cant ham without getting near them which we cant AND btw counter was nerfed cause of people crying that bds are too hard to kill in pvp it is impossible for it to be nerfed for pve i wouldnt believe anyone who said that and is gonna say it.People crying about ham and counter is well know to us bds.Ofc i also said if not for pvp atlest for pve? Dont say nerfed cuz of pve again thats lame baseless.

PS: Blade dancers help here :(:(:(:

But... But.. Rush + ham is more OP than counter + ham in 1v1, ham is the skill that makes bds op in 1v1 and since it is 1v1 even if players complain it won't be nerfed, cus no one cares about complains.

And BDs are fine in PvE atm, they aren't superior to damagers now, yet important to have to agro and tank. Counter made BDs too stronk bro, too stronk. And in PvE better have 4 BDs and 1 healer in all scenarios rather than than a combination of all classes depending on scenarios.

Edited by Gladiator

And have one tank on elfside? Think before you speak.

tell me then why do thay got not less (if not more) damage than DPS classes in game, while also having ability to wear tank armors? If its a tank class, then make it tank, not a freaking Atlas battlemech...

Tank are both durable and destructive, what's your point? :blush:

Tanks are called so not for the damage, but for endurance and def, thats my point, dont play silly there

PS: Blade dancers help here :(:(:(:

Wish I could help you with this and as much i wish that we would have cs back for pve, I also agree with everyone else that it's damn op and okay the way it is right now. We can still do well without cs, therefore I don't think it's necessary to have it back

Well ham plus rush is too op thats ur arguement? or tank has too much dps?Well they have silence chain stuns on mc side totems heal and damage ? isnt that a bit too op? rush doesnt work half the time either we get stun or they dont get stunned by rush.Bds dont have a high crit rate too if u want that you ll need to wear leather arm tht makes us less tanky then and even if we use crit crystals we have to sacrifice on other stuff like mana regen which we cant.

Am just saying COUNTER BACK FOR PVE.

Where are other bds am alone here HELLLPPPP!!!! :cray:

Lol i personally think bds blades of power should only do pve dmg , not increased dog in pvp you got noob bds +7 near nadir hitting me for 550 dmg normal on my +10 +9 full arena gear barb 2 normal hits 1k hp is gone and were talking about normal .. not skills and the +10 level 9 guild bds abusing that skill hit my 7k full res set for 870-900 dmg that is so malevolent idk how to explain it I'm supposed to be a tank and be durable but bds make my armor look like it's made of soft butter , counter attack would just ruin the game again to the point where mc will start quiting again , btw devs seriously take a look at blades of power +7 players who don't spend allot of money are dealing heavy rogue dmg , and the +10 bds who do spend mad money are dealing nuke dmg where it's not even fun to play the game anymore. And don't compare dks and just locks vs bd.. dks are broken yeah , but if a bd signals 1st in PvP and throws the 1st hamstring bruhh lol game

+10 arena geared pala here, I get hit 900-1000 from +10 fero bds :

Forget about the mfing Counterattack's buff bro.

Edited by Gladiator

BRO I am not telling we want it back for pvp I AM SAYING IF NOT FOR PVP WE WANT IT FOR PVE.............................. :fool:

I don't want it back to its full splendor, but it is true that they've changed it to a quite useless skill.

I wouldn't mind it but i've thrown out 40k for it in the past. Wasn't worth it.

Also, try to outsmart locks. We have our 2 yard hamstrings and rush, wait until stun cicle expires and bomb em.

only 1 problem..if anyone doesnt get hit by circle wl wont stand still to get hit by hamstring

Rush

;D whenever circle fails pro wl will get far out of total rush range. Only Idiot or laggy Wl would get hit. Btw its easy to catch one wl if its 2v2

Edited by Blazeferno

Oh 1 question: Why no silence skill in elf side : :blush:

Hamstring is silence+dot, root is silence, fetter is silence and cage is silence. If refer to stun yeah we sentinels lack of stun but that doesnt mean we have no stun at all.

lol or u dont want it to be back ofc u dont

No classes except Bds will agree with you. Counterattack was a pain. Better creating a new build for your bd.