We Want Counterattack Back (at least for PvM)!

Madz101

Guys Here`s the thing,BD IS NOT OVERPOWERED.If you are say that,then its stupid or you dont know the game well.How about warlock or druid chain stuns not a single chance to get close to them.Well i have +10 amp on arena gear and am unable to touch a warlock its hard.They do the same thing over and over again until we die.You think its fair?No its not.Ok if you dont want it in pvp atleast for pvm.basically its stupid to ask for pvm cuz bd can easily tank monsters but i hate that bds got nerfed.Most classes got chain stuns or something or heal.Well rogues dont but they have stealth.I just want counterattack back to normal or i should say we want counter attack back. :good:

LOL                                                                                                  so are u saying u cant ham lock and kill in 1 combo no?

Edited by Xmasteer

I don't want it back to its full splendor, but it is true that they've changed it to a quite useless skill.

I wouldn't mind it but i've thrown out 40k for it in the past. Wasn't worth it.

Also, try to outsmart locks. We have our 2 yard hamstrings and rush, wait until stun cicle expires and bomb em.

Edited by Raezer

Whew yeh, counter coming back is a great idea, especially for us rangers, mages, and locks. Cmon devs give them counter so i can finally finish my death achiv..

Guys Here`s the thing,BD IS NOT OVERPOWERED.If you are say that,then its stupid or you dont know the game well.How about warlock or druid chain stuns not a single chance to get close to them.Well i have +10 amp on arena gear and am unable to touch a warlock its hard.They do the same thing over and over again until we die.You think its fair?No its not.Ok if you dont want it in pvp atleast for pvm.basically its stupid to ask for pvm cuz bd can easily tank monsters but i hate that bds got nerfed.Most classes got chain stuns or something or heal.Well rogues dont but they have stealth.I just want counterattack back to normal or i should say we want counter attack back. :good:

*plays the piano*

* all around me are familiar faces.... *

For many years people have argued with devs/admin to nerfed BD's counter.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/52218-bladedancer-is-overpowered/

can't you still hear the echo of screaming and crying of those poor souls? :cray:

No its pretty sad to see bds getting chain stuned and boom.Whatever tricks you may use its usless,its pretty annoying.If you guys dont want counter back.I request the devs to get it back for pve atleast.And its true that we wasted 40k gold with we all know we wont be getting back.So for pve pls??? :cray:  :cray:

No its pretty sad to see bds getting chain stuned and boom.Whatever tricks you may use its usless,its pretty annoying.If you guys dont want counter back.I request the devs to get it back for pve atleast.And its true that we wasted 40k gold with we all know we wont be getting back.So for pve pls??? :cray: :cray:

you got already relic for resist stuns, also if you go arena with mage who got new skill 4/4, u have great chance to win (unless locks run lil bit too hehe)... It's fair how it is. No1 forcing u to make counter 4/4, there's other skills to study Edited by Xmasteer

No its pretty sad to see bds getting chain stuned and boom.Whatever tricks you may use its usless,its pretty annoying.If you guys dont want counter back.I request the devs to get it back for pve atleast.And its true that we wasted 40k gold with we all know we wont be getting back.So for pve pls??? :cray: :cray:

* and I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad ... *

1)BD still got huge dmg without that skill. I agree with the skill nerf, bcs it was basically a skill that enabled u to deal more dmg while being attacked than by attacking... ur +10 BD was impossible to kill...

2) game is not only about pvp. Locks are born to pvp. what would be the use of locks if they couldn't perma stun you?

3) if u wanna fight lock or druid u still can win. bd can do so much dmg in such a few time (armstring+flash+boom+normal attacks, knowing u have dmg and speed buffs from other skills...)

so if u get great innacessibility on armstring (+2 yards), and if u dodge dark circle it's 50/50 (fear is 4yards too)

if lock fears u he chain stuns

if u armstring him u rekt him with all ur dmg, and remember u have rush to keep stun a little longer than with armstring only if necessary (i don't think it's the case with +10 BD ;D )

Armstring nerf was definitely a good thing. I personnaly think that classes balance is one of the greatest work of devs.

All people who say bd is not OP, well im so sad about your life... BDS have OP hp, OP DMG, OP DEFENCE, they can run, they have shield, WHAT DO U WANT MORE? -.-

Really whats the point of being op when u can reach ur enemy.Like really? +10 lock vs +10 bd i ve seen it cant even ham.Ok druid we might kill song fails then yea but druid be lik 4/4 song 1/4 link for pvp then ur rekt.Shield what are u talking about,sometimes we cant even activate our shield.we cant rush in they ll just stun and i ll be like here we go again.And btw its not only bds that cant beat locks others cant too except ranger.

P.S:bds arent overpowered PERIOD 

can't dodge dark circle btw, can resist only with mage/barb skill/ immunity relic, another tip, u should try activate immunity relic then rush to target and ham :P

can't dodge dark circle btw, can resist only with mage/barb skill/ immunity relic, another tip, u should try activate immunity relic then rush to target and ham :P

u know i don't mean "dodge" like rpogue dodges, just try avoid it

A dk could kill a lock actually. If you let a dk attack a lock with a 4/4 Sharp Shadow ( and if CoolDown helps the dk ), He will be able to cycle his stuns non stop.

Counterattack was always a robbery skill, you cry and cry you think about the rogue and other class that suffer for the infinite combos of Lock and Druid, they only need to be nerfar their skill for more equal, if they return to the BD their skill as Before we will return to the same.

By:Google translator

avoid it? well circle is not the only thing tht stops us getting to em and activate relic? really? Its not a skill u can just activate.

if ur +10 u could kill 90% of locks during ham, u can run in half of arena maps=u can run and click parry till relic activates

if ur +10 u could kill 90% of locks during ham, u can run in half of arena maps=u can run and click parry till relic activates

The position lag will make the lock fear / stun him if he does

Even if we have a poll idk if the devs will take the poll serious

we need a vote really

All bds who can't play without counter strike vs the rest :D I can already tell you what the result is gonna be like .-.

BDs are already strong enough without that counter...some say as a joke that one hamstring attack kills them, but yeah that actually happened to my ranger. 1 hamstring actually killed me when i caged that BD and the screen bugs gave him a 10yards arm which hamed me :cray:

But how is it possible to crit 1k+ with a hamstring? XD

What if I told you, the main reason Counterattack was nerfed because it was making BDs too strong and over tanky in PvE, and not because some of y'all were losing pvps against BDs. Because you know Hamstring is more OP than counter in PvP in most cases, heck +10 BDs still one ham healers, Rangers and rogues and mediocre tanks, aw and don't forget Rush.

So yeah, don't raise hopes.

Edited by Gladiator