Future: possibly new way of making gold

English

I had a thought... not that many are decent ones but its a thought.

New way of making gold for future maybe.  :blush: 

Say add a "Job" NPC in the 2 main towns on both islands.

Have some sort of rank or promotion behind it, (with exp from the job) the more you work, the more you can earn (hourly) only making gold only once the "job" is finished.

Example; Minimum work, 2 hours- 800 gold.

But, you cant leave that town untill the "job" is done.

I thought this would be a good idea seen as though gold is somewhat scarce among newer/bad players (who keep dying untill all their equipment is broken)

Would be good to know what you lot think  ::)

Comments/Opinions/Suggestions/Ideas All Welcome  ;D

hmm.. what kind of "job" would you be doing?... seems u r just saying add more daily quests... dqs don't take hours and seems with your idea of jobs, dqs would be more economical ne ways...  :search:

kinda good .. put this in the suggestion., but what do u mean cant leave town?  :nea:

Have some sort of rank or promotion behind it, (with exp from the job) the more you work, the more you can earn (hourly) only making gold only once the "job" is finished.

Example; Minimum work, 2 hours- 800 gold.

But, you cant leave that town untill the "job" is done.

Comments/Opinions/Suggestions/Ideas All Welcome  ;D

I think this is like mafia, naruto & other fb  games. do job for gold not necessary killing mobs for drops & sell for gold w/o expending gold for repair.  jobs will be like feeding /curing animals, wounded guards, message relay from camp to camp, etc...  ;D

but u can cancel jobs.. horrible if not  :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

:facepalm: is it really that hard to make gold, after i collect all dailies i start with mini bosses then collectors and i grab every drop in the hand when my bags full i sell what i dont need for the quest,then repeat until all are done and finish all dailies with making about 3-4k. Maybe you are just incapable of saving a little? Try buy repair scrolls even if only weapons broken 1k for scroll is cheaper then 254,87,98,176,200,75,87,97,104  , yea your armor still has 90 and doesnt need repair but i find this way useful :drinks:

O maybe true :facepalm: with druid u heal and attack with same st aff  maybe ur equip goes faster nut then again bd has 2 swords and ranger bless makes weapons go faster all lose same ammt armor durability when hit unless your dieing alot from adds which hard to picture seeing you heal yourself , i see you saving money easier only spending for staff every other repair maybe buy scroll. Or maybe you need a better set up?

A bladedancer or ranger is doing double damage. So killing those 'easy' targets goes a lot faster. And of course they get less damage, so they have to repair less. I once tried it with a friend who is bd. We both 'needed' 30 tongues. I needed almost double the time.

The druid can heal himself, true. But the bd has a lot higher defence, a lot higher health regeneration and receives less damage.

Or maybe you need a better set up?

A druid is expected to heal, not to do damage. Damage is what's needed in this case of making money. What's a good setup in your oppinion?

:bomb: whhatt a druids exspected to heal is like saying a bd is exspected to tank heheheheh but we all know sooner or later it all goes to ranger ,  umm idk really i dont really quest alone but im guessing maybe your moon is low i would fix that first, not much lost from adds hitting bd vs druid maybe 8-10 point difference in how add attacks so you shud kill faster too.. More moon and crit id say :friends:

If my moon goes up my astral goes down. A crystal of astral or moon can only into a staff, for example. You have to choose.

It is OK to say you can make money this way. I indeed do it too. But understand a bd can make 3-4k in the time a druid can make 1500. I'm not complaining about it. I just hope the other classes understand it.

In 4 days i have an arena-staff and i'm planning to keep my 'old' genie-staff and put a moon crystal in it (now astral off course), for hunting. But still this will not give a damage-level that comes close to a bd or ranger.

i can surely say that other cllasses understand you for sure. On my early steps in this game i was druid too and i know how HARD it is to get loot from mobs..You standing and shoting at mob and seeing ranger killing twice more mobs than you at the same time.. sad, but true. But dont worry, and believe me your hard work will be appreciated soon. WIsh u luck again!!

:blush: its just adds im sure you dont need 200 astral for dailies hahaahahaaha you think druid as support to much i think try out full moon even if your heal is 76  just dont attract alot of adds if solo  and never underestimate them craft druids everyone allways thinks easy kill until your rooted and hit with 90% damage cause they dont have moon def  8) attack druid set up ask your clan or a decent druid on your server for tips.

I was amazed at quickly I got through quests as a Barbarian as opposed to my Shaman. Night and day.

What works for DD's probably wont work for a cloth class depending if the player has plenty of cash to spend on moon coins etc. You can zip right through? Awesome, support can make gold but the strategy is different.

I do not have loads of disposable income so, no character with mooncoin gear for me, except once in awhile.

Anyway, Mercenary quests would be cool, someone hires you for a job and you get paid gold on completion or some mooncoins. 

Also, introduce crafting and sell in market but of course doubt that will be implemented

Thanks, guwer87 :)

I'm having a lot of fun with my druid actually. I'm very happy not to be a bd.The druid is the 'thinker' of the party. It's more sophisticated. And i have a lot of friends who need a good druid. When i come online i don't even get the time for my own daily relic-quest because i have to help others. Or i get invited in no-time for a hunt :)

Yesterday it was claw-day. I decided to sell them, but i ended up 6 times at ailment (and the other 2),  4 times at mirage and in an AA-hunt ;D

i dont have gold, i dont have m.coin,... need gold.? go farming. how.? use ur brain. hard to kill.? use npc help. i always do. farming with npc. u can see me at shadow gate farming with npc.  ;D  can have 1k gold in 15-20min.