Statue Revive

IceKiller

It happened countless times now, that one of my party members, or myself, die and then buy mcoins to revive.

But sometimes without thinking we press revive on statue. Why is there a YES/NO option if we choose to revive with mcoins, but not a YES/NO option for statue revive? Please add :'(

AGREED !!

1 missclick of that kind revives we might need spend another 1-2hours to reach the location we are heading so adding Yes/No while hitting reviving statue will be great . :drinks:

So i'll need to press more buttons to revive? No good :)

the difference between mc revive and statue revive is that to use first you spend money, so to prevent wasting it's protected by а question. In the second case you revive for free - no need to ask some stupid questions.

Not reviving to a statue is just about attentive playing :)

So i'll need to press more buttons to revive? No good :)

the difference between mc revive and statue revive is that to use first you spend money, so to prevent wasting it's protected by а question. In the second case you revive for free - no need to ask some stupid questions.

Not reviving to a statue is just about attentive playing :)

True, but its very annoying if you are on your way to Anax, you die, buy mcoins to revive and accidently press revive on statue. Then you spent money for nothing

But if you think about it, why spend 49 mcs to resuscitate, and have life at 5%? They had to do that when you resurrect in place you have a full life. So it is not right and I can't understand this :o

But if you think about it, why spend 49 mcs to resuscitate, and have life at 5%? They had to do that when you resurrect in place you have a full life. So it is not right and I can't understand this :o

It is simple.. With 5% health, one add attacks you and you are dead again, which means you buy more mcoins :P And of course you need to buy more pots.

It is simple.. With 5% health, one add attacks you and you are dead again, which means you buy more mcoins :P And of course you need to buy more pots.

Its not sure someone attacks you...if you have pots or healer nearby you never die :)

We should also not respawn on town after we disconnect, log off so we can revive on place when a problem with our connection happens.

When you used to click "yes" button, you will click "yes" automaticallys in cases you don't want it. )

i dont have this broplem bcoz i cant buy Mcoins :yahoo:

Welcome to the family :friends: