[2017.02.22] Carnival in Arinar! For the first time in the game!

Peter_Munk

This event is bright idea. But the spring event or the solo dungeon event is not gonna come in arinar this march? Please tell me it will come. T_T

Funny: I participated 4 events with my character. That is 24 chests, got only cocktails and a bar.

I participated in one event with my brother's character. Fell asleep at halftime, got only three chests. But from all of them I got smileys. Funny how that works, huh?

Funny: I participated 4 events with my character. That is 24 chests, got only cocktails and a bar.

I participated in one event with my brother's character. Fell asleep at halftime, got only three chests. But from all of them I got smileys. Funny how that works, huh?

The same way signs, crystals, runes and all chests work in warspear online. You should be already used :P

King Momo only dropped in Tourmaline Jewelry Box, is this have relation with Br-Tourmaline server because carnival theme is Brazilian festival? :blush:

and why there are no Pearl Jewelry Box? maybe devs don't love SA-Pearl? :o server discrimination!

jk

Blind if we see an additional thing? xD

It's 328 vs. 1, Julie :blush:

Peter, Daria, anyone...solve this issue please... :cray:

Yep, the dude was moved to this place with the latest update. Such a sharp eye you have. :)

Why hairstyle and smiley parameter is receiving? Its bad , all i got become personal. I already got 4 hairstyle lol. And 2 drum smiley, change parameter please

The parameter is personal because you should regard it as your personal reward for participating in the Carnival. Like an achievement, for example.

This event is bright idea. But the spring event or the solo dungeon event is not gonna come in arinar this march? Please tell me it will come. T_T

The Carnival and spring event are completely different updates. Spring event will come in March, as always. :)

Yep, the dude was moved to this place with the latest update. Such a sharp eye you have. :)

Mmpf *grumpy* :D I was soooo sure that I was always annoyed by it when I walked this way.

Fiiiine, you guys were right *more grumpy* :fool:

Mmpf *grumpy* :D I was soooo sure that I was always annoyed by it when I walked this way.

Fiiiine, you guys were right *more grumpy* :fool:

Well, for your defense I can say that he's not new, he was just moved at this point. :)

Daria...why is the  guild tournament has been shifted 3 hours earlier? *just wondering*

I thought it was two hours earlier... Well, in any case, it was done intentionally and the next guild tournament will end earlier as well.

That easy to obtain

Carnival hairstyles are ugly, but ugly in a good way like Spawn costume  ;D

Hairstyles achievement indeed are way more cool

#Daria why all hairstyle r personal parameter

"The parameter is personal because you should regard it as your personal reward for participating in the Carnival. Like an achievement, for example." Daria

"The parameter is personal because you should regard it as your personal reward for participating in the Carnival. Like an achievement, for example." Daria

what we gonna do if we got same hairstyle 4-5 time  :spiteful:

can i talk with member of support team 

i have some issues

i want to discus about it  

Yes, you always can - http://warspear-online.com/en/support

:shok:  :shok:

:shok:  :shok:

#daria 

u mean we can get 2x chest  :spiteful:

I didn't say that. Just follow our news, and if there is something, you won't miss it.

It doesn't apply only to the Carnival, but to any other event in the game.