[2017.02.22] Carnival in Arinar! For the first time in the game!

Peter_Munk

GJJ8vjX.png

I don't know why I am asking this, but did you add that caravan robber with that new event update?

I am not sure about that, because i can't remember one standing there :unknw:

Costume king momo is receiving or equipping?

It is equipping 

A costume has been dropped in EU-Emerald.

Many costumes dropped on sapphire (on elf side :P) and 2 king momos have just dropped on last event 1h ago xD i guess around 6 momos have dropped here

Maybe next Europan festival or Chinese theme festival ?

Yeah! I'd love it too

After current event ends, when next one starts? I mean, after boss die and event finish, when next one starts? I hope i will get a response. Thank you in advance. :)

It is 3 hours I guess.

I don't know why I am asking this, but did you add that caravan robber with that new event update?

It has always been there :D

Idk I don't understand this event yet, I log on and all I see is new costume/skin.

It's quite simple actually. Every 3h the Carnival event starts, you have to figure out at what time it is at your place. For me it is 3,6,9,12 am/pm always (Germany).

That event basically is like all other events before. Announcement in world chat, locations are marked red on the map and after one stage is finshed successfully you have to move on to the next. That event takes place on the Ashcoast only.

Idk I don't understand this event yet, I log on and all I see is new costume/skin.

Once it's the first time introduced in game, in my pov, devs would like to test this event before creating a whole map, also because the carnival itself isn't a long and world wide celebration. Fortunately it seemed to be very well accepted by players, then I suppose you may wait for something refined next year, no worries :)

GJJ8vjX.png

there's 1 new mob close the crossing

I'm still with it has always been there guys :P

It has always been there whenever I went to pvp cave and that was very often, two years ago though :D

P.S. we should open a seperate topic for this .-.

It has always been there whenever I went to pvp cave and that was very often, two years ago though :D

P.S. we should open a seperate topic for this .-.

Devs, help us please :cray: