[2017.02.22] Carnival in Arinar! For the first time in the game!

Peter_Munk

my1qaC8.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

Chainless League traders have decided to organize a massive festival in Arinar - the Carnival! Everyone who helps them with the preparations will receive excellent prizes: completely new colourful costumes and decorative skins, hairstyles, smileys, relics, piles of gold and much more!

An unusual tradition of celebrating the end of winter with the big Carnival was brought about by Chainless League traders from overseas. The festival features everything you can think of, including: exotic food, bright fireworks, fancy masks and feather costumes.

The citizens of Arinar can’t stop talking about this remarkable event, and the most excited of them have already started their journey to Irselnort to participate in the Carnival. See you there!

1.png  2.png  3.png

This is a first-ever Carnival in Arinar, and it is already said that the preparation for it is being sabotaged. To save the Carnival, you will have to prepare the float, protect the main dancer from excessive attention, provide the event with excellent fireworks and, finally, find out why the King of the Carnival is behaving so strangely…

4.png  5.png  6.png

For every successfully completed stage you will get a precious chest. Each of these six chests may contain a unique carnival hairstyle and a rare smiley, as well as:
- common empowering relics
- unique minions
- elixirs and potions
- ingots

The brave warriors who succeed in defeating the King Momo’s Double and receive the most precious chest will have a chance to test their luck and get an incredible King Momo costume!

8.png  7.png  9.png

The reward will be given to any player starting from level 5 who had been present at the location for at least 30 seconds before the stage was successfully completed. To be able to get a reward for the final stage, you also need to have completed the previous one.

Note that during the time the Carnival is in Arinar, the Miracle Shop will feature completely new items:

Bright carnival costumes:

- Cangaceiro
- Carnival Shaman
- Terreiro Priestess
- Carnival Dancer
- Carnival Dancer
- Carnival King
- Carnival Queen

Groundbreaking decorative skins:

- Tomahawk of Carnival Madness
- Falchion of Carnival Madness
- Labrys of Carnival Madness
- Spadone of Carnival Madness
- Caduceus of Carnival Madness
- Recade of Carnival Madness
- Bow of Carnival Madness
- Arbalest of Carnival Madness
- Pavise of Carnival Madness

Hurry up, the time given for completing quests is limited!

Carnival starts: 22/02/2017 12:00 CET
Carnival ends: 01/03/2017 13:00 CET

See you in the game!
AIGRIND team.

Edited by Daria

Carnival hmmm a little event looks funny but the real question is when spring event coming ? After Carnival ?

when the announcement about it is out :)

How many different hairstyle and smileys ? I count 5 different hairstyle and 5 smileys but wanna be sure :D also why the boss we killed had 100k hp rather than 1m also is the chests contains (which we obtain after each event stages) the costume of big momo or it belongs to another chest? So excited :D I already got 2 different hairstyle but they are personal :

Hahaaaaaa op event :yahoo:

Do ALL the chests got in every stage of the event have a possibility to drop the main suit of the event?

The brave warriors who succeed in defeating the King Momo’s Double and receive the most precious chest will have a chance to test their luck and get an incredible King Momo costume!

I dont understand this part :

Aaaaai karamba! Is it real or am I dreaming??? Oh I looove you guys!!!:D This is gonna be the most caliente winter that Arinar has ever seen! hahaha

Bello job muchachos! :lol:

*watery-eyed*

*Tequila for everyone*

*tim-tim*

Edited by Aкasha

8biyLnN.png

Is that Jesus? :shok:

Is important to mention that this is supposed to be Cristo Redentor, one of the 7 wonders of the world. No mention to religions there :P Edited by Aкasha

How many different hairstyle and smileys ? I count 5 different hairstyle and 5 smileys but wanna be sure :D also why the boss we killed had 100k hp rather than 1m also is the chests contains (which we obtain after each event stages) the costume of big momo or it belongs to another chest? So excited :D I already got 2 different hairstyle but they are personal :

There are six hairstyles and six smileys. And only the last box contains King Momo costume.

Do ALL the chests got in every stage of the event have a possibility to drop the main suit of the event?

Nope, only the last one (given for killing the boss).

I dont understand this part :

After killing the boss you get a chest, which may contain King Momo costume (or some other stuff).

Aaaaai karamba! Is it real or am I dreaming??? Oh I looove you guys!!! :D This is gonna be the most caliente winter that Arinar has ever seen! hahaha

Bello job muchachos! :lol:

*watery-eyed*

*Tequila for everyone*

*tim-tim*

:give_rose:

How often this event repeat?

Just stay in the game, and you'll know. :)

Great job done there!

Just randomly, is it on purpose that the female carneval dancer and the carneval queen don't have hair? I mean, they don't even have to characters own hair and it looks like I'm bald :D

post-23872-0-67324000-1487764521_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-35014100-1487764557_thumb.png

Each of these six chests may contain a unique carnival hairstyle and a rare smiley, as well as:

- common empowering relics

- unique minions

- elixirs and potions

- ingots

Completing the previous stages and killing the King Momo's Double you may get his costume from his chest(the last one). Not the previous ones.

Edited by Aкasha

Great job done there!

Just randomly, is it on purpose that the female carneval dancer and the carneval queen don't have hair? I mean, they don't even have to characters own hair and it looks like I'm bald :D

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-02-22-12-50-39.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-02-22-12-50-54.png

Yeah, I also would prefer having some hair :( Hopefully they will fix the female costumes (if this is a bug at all)

Weird,devs add religion smiley,read rules...

Please! Please! Read the minimum of history before posting such thing. Or simply read my previous comments. Cristo Reventor, Taj Mahal or Great Wall of China are both icons of our civilization man. The thing is that the Carnival is highly associated to Rio, where Cristo is located.

Great job done there!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-02-22-12-50-39.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-02-22-12-50-54.png

That was a serious question x.x