CHANGING SERVERS

hello, i'm a casual level 15 us sapphire player i've just started and choosed the server my main account would be by thinking.. hmmm hey look at that an US server, i hop in and then its full of indonesian people, or then just full of people who talk a little of english or then not at all, so would it not be a good feature to be able to change or "hop" the servers for example in the menu screen where you see all your characters,you could click the server and change it if you wanted to, i'm not saying that it would be necessary but still a handy feature that would help finding dungeon and boss parties as well, also for example, im playing on the us-sapphire as i already mentioned, and the second hand dealer, i can only buy items and sell that have been put to sell on the same server, like the others playing on the same server as i, the market should be server international so players could buy items put to sell from a different server, it would be much more handy. if you know what im meaning. my in-game name is tuntsukka, thanks

EU is not that great either. More than one third of languages other than English.

If you really want to feel international, you could have each of your characters on different servers.

wp_ss_20170221_0001.png

EU is not that great either. More than one third of languages other than English.

If you really want to feel international, you could have each of your characters on different servers.

alguien significa que es xd? = Spanish :3

Well EU is not US.

I've seen even ultra simple MMOs with server migrating, I have absolutely no idea why it's not possible in ws.

Because it's not possible, that's all everyone needs to know.

Everyone has it's own technical limititations, that's ours.