[2017.02.20] Game servers stop

Daria

0kEIW6j.jpg

Dear players!

We would like to inform you that on Tuesday, 21.02.2017, at 08:30 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the scheduled maintenance.

The game will be unavailable
for about 3 hours.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

Let it be a surprise. :)

Here is an offtopic question, the books drop from engineer take a slot on expert skills category? If I had 7 skills on expert category (which means no open slot) and I try to use book , will it replace another skill on expert category or cant use it?

Here is an offtopic question, the books drop from engineer take a slot on expert skills category? If I had 7 skills on expert category (which means no open slot) and I try to use book , will it replace another skill on expert category or cant use it?

To my knowledge, you should replace one of ur expert skill to use the book if there is no more skill slot :)

Why no more event choas invasion?

I've made a topic on the support section. Peter gives some answers about it. Feel free to check it ^^

Servers are up!

Little bit offtopic here, but I couldnt find private message option here at forums. I would be interested to know if you have planned another 50% or 100% extra mcoin event?

Little bit offtopic here, but I couldnt find private message option here at forums. I would be interested to know if you have planned another 50% or 100% extra mcoin event?

Well, follow our news, and you won't miss such events if they are to happen. :)

To send a private message to someone, you need to go to their profile and click the "Send me a message" button.

What is this error I can't update or login

Edit

I can't upload SS but is gave me this code ( error 0x42481161)

I guess there's something wrong with your Internet connection. Try to check whether it's strong and/or stable enough.