Subterranean Archmage

Ninja Owl

Hey guys, what's up? 

I'm presenting to you a little drawing I threw together in a couple of nights and a cool story to go with it. Behold! The Subterranean Archmage!

Zqfxbge.png

In ancient times a powerful mage was sentenced to be encased in stone as a capital punishment for trying to use forbidden magic for treachery. The coffin of stone was then lowered deep underground where the lingering remnants of the mage's power would in time fade away completely.

Unfortunately for mankind, a huge fissure opened up during the war of the Spear, revealing the grave of the long forgotten mage. It didn't take long for a necromancer to discover the latent magical power within the stone.

Now reanimated inside a rocky exoskeleton and stronger than ever, the mage has returned from eternal slumber to take revenge on the people of Arinar.

The materials? Stone, cloth and magic.

Thanks for checking this out!

Meu Deus! wow!!

how dare you challenging my octopus with such amazing art at the last day! I see you've created a mage to face my warlock :lol: I will get you later! *petrified heart*

Simply, one of the best arts of this contest. Good job Ville, very good job!

Thanks guys!

The story sounds like you're talking about a boss rather than a costume but still pretty nice :D

Yeah well, the story is actually redundant but it's there to add length to the post. :lol: