Amplification problems

qpenamedan

Question

Good Morning, Night, Evening, Morning Warspear players Online (Depending on which country they are), well I wanted to clarify the problem of amplification with the signs, if they have not touched the subject, but should increase the possibility of amplifying and which is very disappointing that you have 50 signs and you only work 2 or in some cases none, from what I read there are problems of players that has happened to this problem but with more number of signs should be aware that there are people who spend daily money buying these items and wait for them to work, but then given the trizteza that most of them (signs) have not done much and that means money away, and there are people working to buy coins milagro.Lo feel for extending the message. And thank you for your attention.

10 answers to this question

Hi,

Its totally random...i spent 2 set signs on my bow and all failed (+4 to +5) :bad:

With my 2h sword i spent just 4 signs ( +6 to +7)and worked....

but ik that it has failed for the most of ppl..... :facepalm: :facepalm: money lost

Forgive my poor English

I.spend 10 signs to ample my mask and it was never upgraded...its still +6 . However, i used 10 signs to ample my boots from +0 to +7 !!! ;D  How the hell it works?? :bad:

I.spend 10 signs to ample my mask and it was never upgraded...its still +6 . However, i used 10 signs to ample my boots from +0 to +7 !!! ;D  How the hell it works?? :bad:

I BG Guard armor to +6 without signs 8)

But lost Fighter Shoes at +2 :'(

I BG Guard armor to +6 without signs 8)

But lost Fighter Shoes at +2 :'(

I once lost a twisted baton from +1 to +2..but i upgraded my arena armor to +5 without.signs... :rofl:

I havnt been counting... but iv been trying to amp my arena bow from +6 to +7 for weeks now  :facepalm: . im guessing 150 to 200 signs so far.. no joke  :bad:

I havnt been counting... but iv been trying to amp my arena bow from +6 to +7 for weeks now  :facepalm: . im guessing 150 to 200 signs so far.. no joke  :bad:

150 signs for +7?? :wacko:  :facepalm:

150 signs for +7?? :wacko:  :facepalm:

155 sign my friend ( prakash)  using for +6 bow but no +7 is better  no west your money .  :(  i playing other game . all game mode easy;normal ;hard ;and very hard mode.1 time i seee this game mode is>>>>>>>>>>>> money mode (only)

155 sign my friend ( prakash)  using for +6 bow but no +7 is better  no west your money .  :(  i playing other game . all game mode easy;normal ;hard ;and very hard mode.1 time i seee this game mode is>>>>>>>>>>>> money mode (only)

I.absolutely agree this game has not good and bad players but those that pay and those who dont. Like most mmorpg games its free, but you pay to be one of the best players... :facepalm:

18signs.

18082_.png