Suggestions for next update

Mecha

1- Pls fix all bugs, lags, disconnects, game crash, etc.

2- If 1v1 for arena isnt added, pls make a new area for pvp, with no mobs or critters, because "pvp cave" is small and bats get in the way.

3- Clan/Guild system. This would increase player population.

4- Increase max lv.If new skills must be added in order to prevent maxing out skills (would make game more boring if everyone has all skills maxed, no diversity) then pls do add more skills. And give all melee classes at least 1 ranged skill, AoE skill or strong debuff/ailment

5- Add higher lv equipment. At least have some equip for max lvl. Also arena and cc stuff is outdated and what will we do with our extra useless currencies? (ccs and arena points)

6- Make high amplification hard to achieve but pls dont let it stay as a gamble of our money. Maybe each amp lv should require killing 100x opposite faction, or let the number increase exponentially level by level.

7- Many ppl want ability to trade between factions. Even after forsaken and chosen arrive, bows are useless to legion, 2h swords are useless to sentinels

But I guess the new classes will also have equip useless to enemy faction

Yes pls make guild system,it will be

gool when u press on people and

then it will show what guild player

have.

And pls make market between

Firstborn and Mountain Clan.

And pls make market between

Firstborn and Mountain Clan.

Agree.

I saved several astral items to build a druid. But I made a shammy too. If inter-faction trade was available then I'd certainly pass those items to my shammy.