DOUBLE DROP ( BR TOURMALINE )

Helder

Question

11 answers to this question

Actually it happened to me too in Blazing Anax boss, a lot of time ago. I've got a Violent Storm Hood and Boots of Heroic Endurance. The party was made up of 5 players :D

No one saw it in World chat though :

This has happened a lot in the past (2013~ especially, when the grind fest was on 24/7)

There was this screenshot where some RU player got 3 weapons from Khazh-maar (blue eye), which was like a once in a life time thing

It has happened many times in old times too when people used to farm Granite guard and Genie, getting 2 of either weapons, amulets or helms in 1 kill when people used to camp them 24/7.

Though I'm pretty sure OP is referring to getting 2 of the same drops in 1 kill, which was the point of this topic and it being so rare.

just think u get 2 skill books and elm costume from elm, or surprise chest from daily chest then one of dragon costumes from surprise chest

When I got Star Shadow costume from cicada , I got an etheral cata with it :D I mean, its not impossible if we can kill that shitty tree.