Octopus of Azure Rings

Akasha

Hey guys!

I decided to join the costest and hope you enjoy my costume! ^_^

Please leave your comments bellow if you like it !

Good luck to all!

qWEAAuE.png

During the great break at the War of the Spear, a gap to the abyss was open, a source from which warlocks and necromancers extracted their power and became experts in forbidden magic. A legend says that one of Moraktar's most powerful Warlocks of the Dark Age had discovered a way to evoke the most pernicious creatures known in black magic books, but during one of his experiments, the warlock disappeared and all his knowledge has been lost in the eternal silence. Some say that he was devoured by a creature so powerful and complex that even he wasn't able to control, others believe that he was possessed, becoming a beast and losing his human appearance forever.

His death weakened the Legion, and thus the knowledge on these creatures became limited. But after centuries of war, a novice from the lineage of the mighty warlock returned to such studies in secret. He traveled to places devastated by the war and labyrinths where time and space were only illusions. During his journey he also learned technologies left by blue-skinned wisemen who his ancestors had never seen, dominating most of the dark magic.

Even so, there was still hidden knowledge that even the most brave warriors and sages weren't able to explore during centuries of war. Knowledge that can be learned neither in Pyramids nor Flying islands among the clouds, but from the denizens of the depths of a sapphire ocean. The late warlock had been the first to study those magnificent creatures and the novice was now obsessed with the answer to their mystery. After years of search he discovered in one of the Berengar's scrolls, notes mentioning a single creature that would be able to cross turbulent swirls and impassable swamps, to escape to the caves between the dark oceanic rocks

A venomous sea monster with ferocity to kill dozens of human beings in a single blow when provoked. The young warlock believed that this creature, or what remained of his ancestor, could only have found shelter for so long in the depths of still unexplored waters. He dived into the waters of the Eternal Forest and has begun his search for the so-called Octopus of Azure Rings.

00RLUqT.gif

- The costume:

"Octopus" is a denizen of the deepest parts of the Azure Shallows. His slimy and slippery beard of tentacles hides a venomous beak, capable of putting the unfortunate victim to death within minutes. At the end of his arms, there's a pair of hard crab-like claws. These natural gauntlets assure a firm grip on a weapon, but possess enough strength to cut through steel alone as well. His attire is a memento of his first victim, who dared to venture too deep to his territory. The suit of a shipwrecked sailor who now lies in their watery grave.

Different colors:

Gs2ZYfN.png

Search sources:

- Storyline based on:

Arinar's Chronicles II, III,IV

Frosaken's story

- Scientific source:

Blue-ringed octopus (Hepalochlaena maculosa)

http://marinebio.org/species.asp?id=403

Edited by Aкasha

Wow. Impressive. And looks somehow to that villain of Pirates of Caribbean.

I want this. End of! :good: :aggressive:

I'm glad you liked Higgings! :D I want this too!!

:friends:

Edited by Aкasha

Good job :) looks great :good: reminds me a bit on davy jones from pirates of the caribbean :D

Davy Jones is amazing then I'll consider as a compliment! :) And we don't have any octopus costume yet!

Davy Jones is amazing then I'll consider as a compliment! :) And we don't have any octopus costume yet!

It definitely was a compliment!

Nice! This would be so awesome at halloween! Imagine the event being an island inhabited by creepy pirates,

traveling there by a ghost ship etc.

I go with a Vicking event on the Snow boundaries, because we already have something like that in Moraktar. I like your idea, though :friends: Nothing that couldn't be adapted. thank you!! Edited by Aкasha

Mari, are you ready to win? You look ready!

Too early Alex! There are some bastards with awesome costumes too :lol: I hope so!

Edited by Aкasha

Hm. Impressive work, especially that you animated it and created various colors. :good:

I'm glad you liked. If you're going to draw a gamer girl, please, please! Draw with some tattoos :D

Nice! This would be so awesome at halloween! Imagine the event being an island inhabited by creepy pirates,

traveling there by a ghost ship etc.

Wow. Amazing idea! :shok:

Quote quote quote :D

I'm glad you liked Higgings! :D I want this too!!

:friends:

The red one is simply amazing. And it's something that not too many thought about.

All I can say is Good Luck, though. May the best win :good:

Ahoy matey!
I like that wriggly beardy.

*chuckles*

Perfect for Azure Shallow expansion.

I like it! *touches imaginary beard*

The red one is simply amazing. And it's something that not too many thought about.

All I can say is Good Luck, though. May the best win :good:

"Please say to Marina stop ignoring me."

Octopuzzy agree. *laughs*

(Just EU things)

Que gane este ya esta 1# para ella, es increible, queria participar pero ahora que vi esta no tengo como competir contra eso :3 Suerte que ganes :Like:

jajaja! muchas gracias amigo! :D

(Just EU things)

Cute :P

(Just EU things)

:rofl:

I have got that spammer in ignore. It's really annoying though xD

Karamba and karambita ! Is there a superlative of creation even possible?

In my eyes the finalists hit the stage alrdy !

Well played friendos! Well played