Seeker's Stamina ... why?

Kurdock

One of the things I enjoy most about MMORPGs is being able to raid dungeons with clanmates, collecting loot etc. But apparently Warspear has this stamina system which really ruins it for me, I do not want to be restricted to 5 dungeons a day (unless I pay, of course).

Personally I would be much happier if the stamina system was removed and dungeon rewards tuned down, maybe. Or make Seeker's Stamina Elixirs more accessible to fully f2p players. I want to be able to run dungeons whole day long, not grinding away at overworld mobs to do dailies.

Anybody want to share their thoughts? It seems most senior players don't complain much about this, is there a reason why?

Edited by Julie

Because once you are high level and do various stuff, you can pretty much afford stam pots.

It can't be removed since it is one of the incomes the game needs to remain online.

Everyone would be happier but you need to look at it from the dev's side of view.

They also thought about you all. During the event, stam pots are available for 750 tokens per piece. Farm a bit of them. You will manage to get 1 set with only 7.5k tokens.

Edited by Higgings

Dungeons at higher levels drop rare and useful weapons and accessories. If there was no limit on free seeker, those items wouldn't be rare anymore. As soon as you reach a higher level you also might want to join a guild which participates in guild tournaments. Most of those guilds earn their guildpoints by spamming dungeons and withoutba free stamina limit they could just spam endlessly which would kinda ruin the system

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Developers should fix this(Stamina elixir) issue that so many players face. Limiting the players to raid dungeons every day is fine but atleast seekers stamina potion should be available in the shop. We get 5 hp potion and 5 elixir potion at the beginning (level 1) that's it, no other way to buy from the shop. Same issue with extra pocket. If the developers are too stingy, no problem we will buy it with miracle coins but please don't make it too expensive. First purchase, 1 Miracle coin, second purchase,199 Miracle coin, seriously? Wtf??So many players gets annoyed and stop playing warspear. Please please fix this issue..dear developers.

On 2/5/2023 at 8:21 PM, Michael lee said:

Developers should fix this(Stamina elixir) issue that so many players face. Limiting the players to raid dungeons every day is fine but atleast seekers stamina potion should be available in the shop. We get 5 hp potion and 5 elixir potion at the beginning (level 1) that's it, no other way to buy from the shop. Same issue with extra pocket. If the developers are too stingy, no problem we will buy it with miracle coins but please don't make it too expensive. First purchase, 1 Miracle coin, second purchase,199 Miracle coin, seriously? Wtf??So many players gets annoyed and stop playing warspear. Please please fix this issue..dear developers.

Yeah this kinda bad, only way to get it now is either mcoins or 1 in daily reward but it's like 1 per month

Many people talked about this thing of 8h stam , only thing is during spring where it reaches 4h

I've already made a post where i asked about having a "timer" to see when stam restores

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/7/2023 at 10:38 AM, SaltyCoffe said:

Yeah this kinda bad, only way to get it now is either mcoins or 1 in daily reward but it's like 1 per month

Many people talked about this thing of 8h stam , only thing is during spring where it reaches 4h

I've already made a post where i asked about having a "timer" to see when stam restores

thiers timer when you have 0/5 and try to enter dg, anyhow imo 8h cd sound little bit of too much, perhaps one day it's halfed like arena tkt did few year ago, waiting for that day:sk21_2:

• 2 weeks later...

The economy within the game is jacked up because of players greed. Player want complication for their own. The stam system is ridiculous indeed. Since there isn't a chance percentage system that we can't see, it forces player to buy seeker stamina for the developers greed. This forces brand new players to forfeit time with the game. The stam system needs to be remove for f2p players. That'll only happen with retaliation within the community. Think about it. They still haven't reply here. Speechless.

2 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

The economy within the game is jacked up because of players greed. Player want complication for their own. The stam system is ridiculous indeed. Since there isn't a chance percentage system that we can't see, it forces player to buy seeker stamina for the developers greed. This forces brand new players to forfeit time with the game. The stam system needs to be remove for f2p players. That'll only happen with retaliation within the community. Think about it. They still haven't reply here. Speechless.

It's a way like another to earn money. Nobody forces you to buy anything here. You can always wait several hours to replenish your stamina by 1 point. 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's a way like another to earn money. Nobody forces you to buy anything here. You can always wait several hours to replenish your stamina by 1 point. 

Now that you appeared here, any news about getting a timer for stam res time ?:SK22_5: ( Not counting when you have 0 stam and try to start dg )

57 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Now that you appeared here, any news about getting a timer for stam res time ?:SK22_5: ( Not counting when you have 0 stam and try to start dg )

No news at all in this regard, I'm afraid :kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Weekly rewards provides a seeker Stam pot. If you play casually and do arena and dailies more than dg then you wouldn't have to worry about it much. 

Stam is a way for the devs to earn some extra money to keep this game we love up and running 

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

Yeaaaa sure. Meanwhile spring event is around the corner. Also, whoever spam the most dg gets a book. Everyone and their mother be looking for cheap stam or hoping their guild to give the free stam. Lol. Come on now. You really believe the system if this game ain't a huge greed. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Besides, this game can't run well with just f2p players. It's preposterous to not believe that. :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

20 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Weekly rewards provides a seeker Stam pot. If you play casually and do arena and dailies more than dg then you wouldn't have to worry about it much. 

Stam is a way for the devs to earn some extra money to keep this game we love up and running 

Would be nice to see a month of no mcoins purchase. You can't even amplify you gear without mcoin items. Even strengthening to +2 is a risk. RIP Newbies. The game is a scam. I'm here to observe and take notes.:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

54 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

You really believe the system if this game ain't a huge greed. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Besides, this game can't run well with just f2p players. It's preposterous to not believe that.

I'm pretty much confused; you say it's a greedy system, that it's a problem, but you understand why they do so. I mean, ok, fine (?)

But it's also the other way around; the game can't survive with only P2W ppl. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I'm pretty much confused; you say it's a greedy system, that it's a problem, but you understand why they do so. I mean, ok, fine (?)

But it's also the other way around; the game can't survive with only P2W ppl. 

That's were you are wrong. This game is surviving because of p2w ppl. Everything you need, is in the mcoins shop to develop your character is in the shop. There need to be a better system that actually looks out for f2p ppl. For example: daily Quest that gives signs, stam, repair scrolls, tele, bag space, arena quest, guild daily quest(not just raids), more craft quest, helping players quest(like bg easy-heroic daily quest), etc. I can keep going. That's how you grow a community because helping will benefits them too. Look at the game now. Dying! Because there's a huge limit to majority of the content with less rewards. These are truly facts. Better system that'll help the weak (cough cough f2p). Well, I gave ideas. What you think?:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

Yeaaaa sure. Meanwhile spring event is around the corner. Also, whoever spam the most dg gets a book. Everyone and their mother be looking for cheap stam or hoping their guild to give the free stam. Lol. Come on now. You really believe the system if this game ain't a huge greed. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Besides, this game can't run well with just f2p players. It's preposterous to not believe that. :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Would be nice to see a month of no mcoins purchase. You can't even amplify you gear without mcoin items. Even strengthening to +2 is a risk. RIP Newbies. The game is a scam. I'm here to observe and take notes.:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Diablo immortal is even worse than Warspear Online. 

Aigrind needs money to keep the game up and running. This game isn't a scam nor is it as p2w as it once was. 

I am a f2w player and I have a average Amp of +5. 

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Diablo immortal is even worse than Warspear Online. 

Aigrind needs money to keep the game up and running. This game isn't a scam nor is it as p2w as it once was. 

I am a f2w player and I have a average Amp of +5. 

They are making money. People buy mcoins weekly. Lol. Besides that's a horrible excuse for the game to run strictly on a pay wall to play without limitations. Like the topic mentioned. The stamina system. Did you amp +5 without signs? Anywho, they really don't spend much on the game to keep it running "smooth." How a 2d pixel game still has screen bugs and connections issues? It's 2023:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Shadowmon

4 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

They are making money. People buy mcoins weekly. Lol. Besides that's a horrible excuse for the game to run strictly on a pay wall to play without limitations. Like the topic mentioned. The stamina system. Did you amp +5 without signs? Anywho, they really don't spend much on the game to keep it running "smooth." How a 2d pixel game still has screen bugs and connections issues? It's 2023:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I used signs I looted from dungeons, mini bosses, and from events/snow ice chests underground. 

I do think the devs should fix those connection issues but screen bugs? Never seen those tbh. 

I do think Warspear should shift from the current Amp system to something like Black Desert Amp system where you can use more spheres for a higher to 100% success chance with the imperishibility sign always enabling a 100% success chance. 

But the seeker stamina system is not new to Warspear Online as I have seen such systems in other mmos aswell. 

Order and Chaos, New World, and I also believe WoW has it aswell and we all know how good their dungeons are. 

Seeker Stam though a different name than others is not a new or exclusive system in thr mmo genre. 

22 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

Everything you need, is in the mcoins shop to develop your character is in the shop.

You would also need that these P2W guys actually work for their gold (dg spam, farming etc), thing which goes against the first reason why P2W ppl buy coins, which is laziness/lack of actual time to play the game/cause they want everything fast. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

You would also need that these P2W guys actually work for their gold (dg spam, farming etc), thing which goes against the first reason why P2W ppl buy coins, which is laziness/lack of actual time to play the game/cause they want everything fast. 

P2W players are lazy and the best potions ARE NOT EVEN IN THE SHOP 

The best pots for dungeons, quests, bosses, etc ARE LITERALLY GIVEN BY DAILY EVENTS WHICH REQUIRES VERY LITTLE WORK 

Everything you need to be a competent player isn't even buy able but instead you have to work for and earn by hard work. 

Aigrind makes most of their money from cosmetics and chests while Amp and seeker Stam is only really bought during summer [stam also bought during seasonal events] 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

The need for spamming requires micro transactions. Same as the others. You can't get to endgame for free. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

44 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

P2W players are lazy and the best potions ARE NOT EVEN IN THE SHOP 

The best pots for dungeons, quests, bosses, etc ARE LITERALLY GIVEN BY DAILY EVENTS WHICH REQUIRES VERY LITTLE WORK 

Everything you need to be a competent player isn't even buy able but instead you have to work for and earn by hard work. 

Aigrind makes most of their money from cosmetics and chests while Amp and seeker Stam is only really bought during summer [stam also bought during seasonal events] 

F2P need p2w player or else they'll be stuck in the same spot for weeks. Some, for months. The best pots are from the castle owners. Guess who runs the top guilds? P2W. Daily events fail after awhile. It's doesn't last long. P2w can be lazy from time. In actuality, they be chilling and chatting with their buddies. Meanwhile f2p players, "Can someone help me?" Poor thing. He/she just started playing the game. Now their gear are broken and old heads think they're a scammer. :rip:

11 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

The need for spamming requires micro transactions. Same as the others. You can't get to endgame for free. :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Uhm... I disagree with this statement. I would agree with you if we were talking about some years ago. But now, some good items are eventually gifted by just playing the game, so... 

Besides, the need for spamming requires time (and some luck, since you need to get good stuff). The desire for spamming eventually requires microtransactions. 

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Uhm... I disagree with this statement. I would agree with you if we were talking about some years ago. But now, some good items are eventually gifted by just playing the game, so... 

Gifted from who? P2w players. They got what they need and are usually high to maxed amplification. Those gift came from where? Spamming?

15 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

F2P need p2w player or else they'll be stuck in the same spot for weeks. Some, for months. The best pots are from the castle owners. Guess who runs the top guilds? P2W. Daily events fail after awhile. It's doesn't last long. P2w can be lazy from time. In actuality, they be chilling and chatting with their buddies. Meanwhile f2p players, "Can someone help me?" Poor thing. He/she just started playing the game. Now their gear are broken and old heads think they're a scammer. :rip:

I am literally in the endgame and I have only spent money on cosmetics.

A f2p guild can get castle but that is difficult as you are challenged by other guilds. 

Events are easily won if people work. 

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I am literally in the endgame and I have only spent money on cosmetics.

A f2p guild can get castle but that is difficult as you are challenged by other guilds. 

Events are easily won if people work. 

You got your endgame gear from where? Or from whom?

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

From daily gifts. 

Pppffffff:haha: good one. I small effort you have to wait with a limited timer. Vs earning within the game quest. 

Edited by Shadowmon

2 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

Pppffffff:haha: good one

I got my armor from dungeons. Level 30 armor from ST dungeons. 

I have 32 weapons from horror and spring dungeons. 

I literally have 5 stacks of repair scrolls and 4 stacks of Seeker pots from daily rewards. 

Just now, Drakoknight said:

I got my armor from dungeons. Level 30 armor from ST dungeons. 

I have 32 weapons from horror and spring dungeons. 

I literally have 5 stacks of repair scrolls and 4 stacks of Seeker pots from daily rewards. 

Nice try, everyone knows how difficult it is to farm a full set by yourself. I wonder who tanked for you Mr. +5

3 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

Pppffffff:haha: good one. I small effort you have to wait with a limited timer. Vs earning within the game quest. 

Considering them irrilevant by you is irrilevant as well, if we are speaking about the fact that you can actually do decently with patience. That's what it matters: patience. You don't have it: that's your problem, not the game's. :dunno:

It's also your problem if you can't deal with the fact that some ftp players are fine with the +5 or +7 and do not wish to get more than they already have. 

Nice try, everyone knows how difficult it is to farm a full set by yourself. I wonder who tanked for you Mr. +5

Quit with the aggressivity and mockery. Last warning. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Considering them irrilevant by you is irrilevant as well, if we are speaking about the fact that you can actually do decently with patience. That's what it matters: patience. You don't have it: that's your problem, not the game's. :dunno:

It's also your problem if you can't deal with the fact that some ftp players are fine with the +5 or +7 and do not wish to get more than they already have. 

Quit with the aggressivity and mockery. Last warning. 

A game that slow ones progress with a limiter that gives out less reward to those who want to continue to advance is bs. Patience is indeed needed. For crafting. However, the daily reward for beginners eradicated patients because you have to hope someone will assist you. For the first faze of the game and making it into the reputation area of introduction, is where f2p loses their patients to progress. They need help with lab, six shadows(for bag spaces), bg easy-hard, chainless quest, Swamp(100% not beginner friendly). Ya know. I speak on the big picture. Not just higher content. Dead community for the weak. 

A game that slow ones progress with a limiter that gives out less reward to those who want to continue to advance is bs. Patience is indeed needed. For crafting. However, the daily reward for beginners eradicated patients because you have to hope someone will assist you. For the first faze of the game and making it into the reputation area of introduction, is where f2p loses their patients to progress. They need help with lab, six shadows(for bag spaces), bg easy-hard, chainless quest, Swamp(100% not beginner friendly). Ya know. I speak on the big picture. Not just higher content. Dead community for the weak. 

It's undeniable that they are changing part of the project for a more beginner friendly one; the first islands are practically soloable now without the help of anybody. T2, on the other side, requires a big ammount of work still, and I'm pretty much aware of that. But that doesn't mean they won't touch it at all. They did it for T1s, I see no reasons for them not to do with Irselnort as well. 

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's undeniable that they are changing part of the project for a more beginner friendly one; the first islands are practically soloable now without the help of anybody. T2, on the other side, requires a big ammount of work still, and I'm pretty much aware of that. But that doesn't mean they won't touch it at all. They did it for T1s, I see no reasons for them not to do with Irselnort as well. 

Agree. Would like to see more beginner friendly within the game. It's all a matter of time if they're will to make it their priority. So far, high level content are the main priority. Indeed keeps a handful of players. 

Edited by Shadowmon

The timer of seeker replenishment indeed do suck. It's completely fine that such mechanics are required for running dungeon with stamina but the real point how much do the consumer benefit by putting in the money from it. I would make a statement that the drops really suck most of the time. You get lucky sometimes. But what's the point of putting in money for something that you have no idea you will get or not. It's a complete gamble.

4 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

The timer of seeker replenishment indeed do suck. It's completely fine that such mechanics are required for running dungeon with stamina but the real point how much do the consumer benefit by putting in the money from it. I would make a statement that the drops really suck most of the time. You get lucky sometimes. But what's the point of putting in money for something that you have no idea you will get or not. It's a complete gamble.

Every game does this kind of dungeon drops but I do think they should increase how much stuff we get in dgs while making it so we get atleast one weapon, armor, or accessory

Edited by Drakoknight
Crap signal

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Every game does this kind of dungeon drops but I do think they should increase how much stuff we get in dgs while making it so we get atleast one weapon, armor, or accessory

100% disagree. Every game does not have this system. Prime example. Final Fantasy XIV online. On all platforms except mobile.