Seeker's Stamina ... why?

Kurdock

One of the things I enjoy most about MMORPGs is being able to raid dungeons with clanmates, collecting loot etc. But apparently Warspear has this stamina system which really ruins it for me, I do not want to be restricted to 5 dungeons a day (unless I pay, of course).

Personally I would be much happier if the stamina system was removed and dungeon rewards tuned down, maybe. Or make Seeker's Stamina Elixirs more accessible to fully f2p players. I want to be able to run dungeons whole day long, not grinding away at overworld mobs to do dailies.

Anybody want to share their thoughts? It seems most senior players don't complain much about this, is there a reason why?

Edited by Julie

Because once you are high level and do various stuff, you can pretty much afford stam pots.

It can't be removed since it is one of the incomes the game needs to remain online.

Everyone would be happier but you need to look at it from the dev's side of view.

They also thought about you all. During the event, stam pots are available for 750 tokens per piece. Farm a bit of them. You will manage to get 1 set with only 7.5k tokens.

Edited by Higgings

Dungeons at higher levels drop rare and useful weapons and accessories. If there was no limit on free seeker, those items wouldn't be rare anymore. As soon as you reach a higher level you also might want to join a guild which participates in guild tournaments. Most of those guilds earn their guildpoints by spamming dungeons and withoutba free stamina limit they could just spam endlessly which would kinda ruin the system

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...