Arfibot-Arinar's First Robot

Hi everyone! :)

I would like to present my artwork ( costume ) :blush:

I'm just young, No computer editing skills and no one teached me or helped me to make this costume. I did not get any ideas from the internet or someone, So no need to judge my work if it's not good. :blush:

Well, Arfibot's name came from *ARinar's FIrst RObot*

I made a representation front and rear view of Arfibot:

Administrators/GMs can change the color gold to something better or put some effects. It's their decision. I just made a representation on how i express my imagination.

Sorry If the picture is small,but you can zoom it anyway.

I think i had followed the rules, the costume size.

Updated Link:

http://imgur.com/a/GuOIx

Arfibot

Well, This robot is mostly made up of metal with some golden parts.I think this is the first time you will see it.

I designed this robot like this:

Metal body ( silver )

Golden parts ( Ofc, Gold) ;D

Face composed of flame, fire,light ( it's like a transparent golden orange fire )

If you noticed, there's a golden line on the center of his body ( vertical golden line ) it's actually fire, flame or light ,it's kinda' connected to his face.

I'ts Ears are gold.

These things on it's shoulder and legs is gold.

And it's belt are gold

It's Shoes are gold. :blush: :blush:

Well, Well, Well. That's all i made with efforts, originality, and my own imagination.

Thank you for reading! ;) :good:

Name: Realquick of Eu-Emerald

Edited by Mark Anthony

Ho-ho. My man!

ArFiBot, aye?

The Arinar has Mad Engineer's minions, though most of them are cybernetic organisms.
Maybe this golden machine of yours is a fine addition. *smiles*

Best of luck, brave sire! *salutes* 

Ho-ho. My man!

ArFiBot, aye?

The Arinar has Mad Engineer's minions, though most of them are cybernetic organisms.

Maybe this golden machine of yours is a fine addition. *smiles*

Best of luck, brave sire! *salutes*

Well, Unlike Engineer's Minions, This golden robot is faceless.

Thank you talented Vera_Z ! I'm not expecting to win because your artwork is so great :)

There are still second and third places to reach, and if Vera is unlucky enough, he'll get "Most popular" title anyways :P

I like your costume, tho it is a bit expensive to create a robot out of gold... :D

There are still second and third places to reach, and if Vera is unlucky enough, he'll get "Most popular" title anyways :P

I like your costume, tho it is a bit expensive to create a robot out of gold... :D

Hehe actually he's not lucky. Vera is one of the greatest artist. He deserves it to be the winer.

Well Thank you :) :D

Edited by Mark Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect you're cheating on Facebook. I've notified administrators to investigate

Well sir, It's your belief that I've cheated but not, My friends, Classmates and relatives want to support me, that's why they liked my costume :) And i saw that you commented on it that i make faks accounts just to like my own, I can't even do that. Making a Facebook account needs a gmail or a Sim or phone number and a sim card costs a price and it takes time so why would i do that sir? Maybe someone made accounts and liked my costume and then saying that i made fake accounts just for me to disqualify. *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*

P.s. I didn't even cheat on my life

I suspect you're cheating on Facebook. I've notified administrators to investigate

Alright guys, don't fight about it, it's only a contest. Or if you want to fight, do it in private messanger.