Nature King

Logrimy

Name of Constume: Nature King

The Story of Constume:

Who is the undisputed kings in nature .... Sure ME....The Lion ....

Tired of being locked up in the dungeon of horror circus finally managed to escape ...
The marks of the chains on him (arms and legs) will not go away so easily .....
but his desire for revenge is bigger....so....wearing an old armor found in the dungeons .... no shoes....no gloves..... waiting to find some weapon to use ..... for now ..... claws are enough.....

Legend has it that anyone who wears this costume evokes the ancient warrior spirit of the beast ..... All the greatest warriors are warned!

Hope You like it.....and Goodluck to all contestor.

(And sorry for some English error)

Logrimy  -  US-Sapphire

This is my idea
RiWsJvq.png

This is Pixel Mode

6pOcWHZ.png          5teWpti.png          mX0B0mu.png  ------------  T380DZS.gif     hzC6Avn.gif

For Daria...now is ok?

Edited by Logrimy

Hey Nature King, I think you have a good drawing but you did spoil  it by transfer it to pixel, because using pixelizing program will automatically make pixels out of the image with out the respect of the original drawing and so you get an image diffrent or doesn't have the special features of  the original intended work. The correct thing to do is to resize the image to a smaller size, using for instance the Photoshop resizing feature, and then it will turn automatically to a pixel size, but still will not lose much of the features.
Here I attach the resized version of your work (34x51), and the resized but with a shrink (34x45) so you can see my point:

o3mNgnV.png [Original]
xBxgiy9.png        [34x52]
SK2rFxw.png         [shrinked to fit 34x45]

Edited by Admiral

Hey Nature King, I think you have a good drawing but you did spoil  it by transfer it to pixel, because using pixelizing program will automatically make pixels out of the image with out the respect of the original drawing and so you get an image diffrent or doesn't have the special features of  the original intended work. The correct thing to do is to resize the image to a smaller size, using for instance the Photoshop resizing feature, and then it will turn automatically to a pixel size, but still will not lose much of the features.

Resizing the image just makes the costume blurrier, and even without interpolation it will lose details. Sure the resized costume can be used as a template to draw onto, but without further editing it looks really unrefined.

Resizing the image just makes the costume blurrier, and even without interpolation it will lose details. Sure the resized costume can be used as a template to draw onto, but without further editing it looks really unrefined.

I don't have that much of experience, but if you look back to the original drawing posted by Nature King you'll notice that his pixel version is very different than the original intended drawing, and it has lost most of the details because of the automatic converting. So the solution here is to use the resized edition as template to draw pixel by pixel?

I don't have that much of experience, but if you look back to the original drawing posted by Nature King you'll notice that his pixel version is very different than the original intended drawing, and it has lost most of the details because of the automatic converting. So the solution here is to use the resized edition as template to draw pixel by pixel?

Yeah, I opine that's the best way to maintain the original design.

So if we resize the image to fit the requirements (24x36, scaled here) without interpolation, it looks like this:

LO4w7bv.png

A lot of detail is lost but having clearly defined pixels makes it easy to use as a template.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Clearly, the first drawing is much more detailed, but the size of the pixels proved wrong ... I did not use any program to edit it. I redesigned my costume taking as base my idea with the correct pixel size.

If you look at the third image (the smaller one) on the whole it seems detailed

Edited by Logrimy

Good luck Logrimy! In fact I'd like to see some event going more through the Nature scope, but I think that Norlant is already a pretty well done job when it comes to a "jungle scenario". Anyway, your costume could fit to Ayvindil's general story and the art description itself don't have to necessarily match to the game tale.:P

Edited by Aкasha