Greetings

Landfill

Hi there. My name is Jeremy. I'm 28 years old and from Miami Florida.  Just started playing Warspear last month. I previously played world of Warcraft. I have a level 10 Druid named Magnys on US sapphire server.  I need a good partner for arenas. Magnys has a fully enchanted +5 / +6 master set. I've learned a lot about the game and caught on quick. I've become fairly skilled at arenas due to my prior pvp experience from Warcraft.  I also made another Druid named Landfill that I intend on using for farming bosses. Landfill is currently Lvl 13 and moving up fast. She is well geared already and capable of heals or damage on most bosses with the exception of mainly bg and lab bosses. I have 215 healing and 230 moon damage.  I've met some good friends in the past month and I look forward to meeting and grouping with more of you. Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully find some more players to do arenas and boss farming with. Thanks if u took the time to read this.

oh how can u quit WoW for this game? ;D

i m so addicted to it xD

anyway welcome abroad  :)

ps: please specify ur server

• 3 weeks later...

My characters are to high of a level to do the arena at lvl 10. :lol:

But if a make another today then i can most likely be lvl 10 by the end of the day. :dirol:

And maybe another day or two to get up to level 13, until then u will just have to wait. :spiteful: