The ogre

Alessandro

Hello everybody, my proposal not costume "the ogre". 
Eyes, mouth and teeth large, green body, scary expression, your clothing is made from rags.
Did the design with front, side and rear for better visualization and interpretation of the idea, I hope they like it, and I count on your support in choosing
ATT: tourmaline dk ike
Ola pessoal, minha proposta de traje não "O ogro". 
Olhos, boca e dentes grandes, corpo verde, expressão assustadora, sua roupa é feito de trapos.
Fiz o desenho com visão frontal, lateral e traseira para melhor visualização e interpretação da ideia, espero gostem e conto com seu apoio na escolha
ATT: ike dk server tourmaline

(Larger images are just for better viewing)

ogro 45x24.png

ogro 45x24.pdf

o ogro 1.02.png

o ogro 1.03.png

ogre1.1.png

ogre1.0.png

Edited by Alessandro

Eyes, mouth and teeth large, green body, scary expression, your clothing is made from rags.

Did the design with front, side and rear for better visualization and interpretation of the idea, I hope they like it, and I count on your support in choosing

Olhos, boca e dentes grandes, corpo verde, expressão assustadora, sua roupa é feito de trapos.

Fiz o desenho com visão frontal, lateral e traseira para melhor visualização e interpretação da ideia, espero gostem e conto com seu apoio na escolha

Can i know what is the app used? By the way i only used Paint and Photoshop

Just some suggestion,

maybe you should change costume name, monster "Ogre" already exist in chosen first map

some of my opinion King Ogre, Elder Ogre, Captain Ogre, Alpha Ogre.

that just some suggestion, you may take or leave it :blush:

ogre.png

(Larger images are just for better viewing)

I really liked this drawing. :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :good: