Black Deamon

Aurtudi

Name:Black Deamon

Costume:This suit is made of black cloth and black wig head person has a subnet mask of holes in the face and Look terrible so called black demon he should have a little blood on his mouth to look like you ate a whole part of the demon with black cloth and it is called black demon his sneakers, shoes are black but the body in his black shirt to have red red is blood.

Thanks for ride. :)

http://imgur.com/a/ti4J4

how this but i only make head i dont make armor and arms and legs.

:)

Seriously, did you make this head? That's so realistic for a draw *scared*

Even so, yeah, read carefully the requirements of this contest man ! Good luck! :lol:

Edited by Aкasha

I'm sorry to be the one who ruins other's work, but I find it quite unfair for the ones who are working really hard for their work.

As far as I know, posting pictures of Known villains of the cinema or Internet photos is not allowed.

Screenshot_2017-02-05-20-18-37.png

As far as I know, posting pictures of Known villains of the cinema or Internet photos is not allowed.

I was being sarcastic :) no worries, pictures/copies aren't even allowed, and even if it was considered as an art, I'm not sure if it fits to a 2D game. However, making a draw *inspired* in some characters is totally normal, since he makes his own unique art and create his own character, tale and so on..

Edited by Aкasha

Whoops guys, no worries .-. He has only posted a mask as a costume, however, all the body parts are missing so it isn't quite an entry, or at least it can't be judged as a real entry since devs couldn't build the costume anyways :/