Vera_Z

I'll try to make this post short, so you can save your tomatoes for dinner.

I present my entry, Death Judge.

so5Xuz2.png

DESIGN:

Aye, skull. You know me, so that should be expected. *chuckles*
Skeletal breastplate, red coat, all that villain stuff. The costume is barber-friendly so some of your hair are exposed and you can still be unique even if there's more of the same costume.
VdvjtAy.png
I'll just share my thoughts, so you can skip this part. See, the idea started with the eyes. Here's the tale, you might know the Grim Reaper, but not his cousin, the judge. What does it do? Well, it will decide the demise of the damned mortals, whether it would be a quick but horrible death or a slow and painful one. Unlike the reaper, the judge will never appear over the mortals and they are all unaware of their trial, the Seven Judgement. Seven of the Death Judge's eyes will look into the mortals. Personalities, attitudes, beliefs, sins, objectives, deeds and existence. Only then the judgement of the eyes will decide how the damned mortals will meet their end.

Why seven? No idea, it just sound cool. Seven spirits, seven deadly sins, seven wonders of the world, seven dragon balls.

QUALITY:

Far away from your sight
A place that forsakes light
Seven eyes can see all
It decides how you'll fall

Demeanor of a judge
Will devour your courage
Hiding behind crimson
Frightening skeleton

Skull glows like platinum
As well as the sternum
Dark leather of crimson
Golden crown shines like sun

It's eyes are the jury
Defender, attorney
Lying will cause regrets
It knows all your secrets

POSSIBILITY:

I'm positive that it is possible for my entry to be added in the game. The environment of Arinar reflects both goodness and evil aura as well as it shows various appearance of creatures, arts of sorcery, and defying the rules of life. My entry controls the elements concerning death and most players from the villain faction might like the design.

ORIGINALITY:

By carefully observing the existing graphics from the game, I tried to make my entry as close as how the designers design their costumes. I used part of their work as guide to my idea so that I can illustrate it properly. I will present illustration to further show details too. Skulls are it's key appearance and I tried all of the skulls in the game but they are a bit large to fit so I used my previously designed skull from my fan-made costume. The shoulder pads are skulls as well and I failed to find a guide from the game, so I made different shapes from small a size until I finished making the final design. Overall, I can say it's original since I started the idea from scratch. If it somehow have exact resemblance from other's work, it's all coincidence and no plagiarism intended.

That's all there is to it. If my costume would be chosen, I'll leave the editing to the professionals. It will not mind me a bit. Though I have a strong feeling that the Great Ones won't grant me another win. *grins*

Gratitude all for staying!
Here's me, wearing Death Judge. *smiles*

Veraeuz
V0PufmD.png?2
Y5M5Z6y.gif

Edited by Vera_Z

Ehe, thank you guys.

I know, i know.

Give others a chance.

But please, just this once.
Should I bag the 1st place rewards, I won't participate in the next artist contest.

I feel the number of contestants grow thin.

Even most players doubt Great Ones' judgement.

*sighs*

Well, *raises mug*
Great fortune be with all participants. 

May lady Luck smile to them as she always smile to me.

Luck here is not too much involved, if we are talking about talented people like you, my friend. Just be optimistic :good: :)

Edited by Higgings

Ehe, thank you guys.

I know, i know.

Give others a chance.

But please, just this once.

Should I bag the 1st place rewards, I won't participate in the next artist contest.

I feel the number of contestants grow thin.

Even most players doubt Great Ones' judgement.

*sighs*

Well, *raises mug*

Great fortune be with all participants. 

May lady Luck smile to them as she always smile to me.

Truly a Masterpiece!!

Keep up the awesome works till now.....dont mind others...i am your fan and i expect to see more of your artworks in future